I won 2012 DV lottery that includes my spouse. We have got our visa which requires the port of entry in the USA before 24 Dec 2012. At the moment, my husband and I are working in Singapore and I am taking prenatal care in Singapore too.
Now, I am 3 month pregnant and would like to know about insurance that will cover for my delivery service when I migrate to US at early November when my gestation will be about 5-6 months. I will be stay at Los Angeles, CA.
I have some queries, please bear with me to read them through.
1) Can I apply any insurance before I receive SSN?
2) Can I apply Medi-Cal? Does Medi-Cal cover delivery service?
3) Am I eligible California AIM Program? Does AIM cover delivery service?
4) Can I still buy some private insurance if I cannot get Medi-Cal or AIM?
5) If I cannot get any insurance, how much for normal delivery or CS at hospital? I prefer to deliver in hospital because I have pregnant with myoma. So, I am worry for some complication in normal delivery.
Many thanks in advance for your time and suggestions on my concerns.