My parents have B2 visa for 10 years but their I-94 for 6 months expire on 12 September 2012. I have applied for 6 months extension online via USCIS ELIS website on time but havent received a response yet.
Is it ok if I postpone their return tickets to Feb 2013? Please advise. I will definitely make sure they leave immediately in case of rejection.