I have a situation and would need help from you all.
In Dec 2010’ I applied for L1 A Blanket petition for an opportunity which my company was sending me to US for 4weeks ! I had existing valid B1/B2 M visa which I had used earlier couple of times, 1st ona personal visit (duration 4weeks stay) and 2nd when my company sent for business trip (92days, POE stamped for 98days).
- Now, due to some reason the VO wasn’t satisfied with my petition and he refused it saying ‘go back to your company and apply under individual or H1B category”
- At the same time he wrote “CWP” on my B1/B2 visa, means revoked.
Now my questions are:
1) Now, since the VO refused my L1 and revoked my B1 (for reasons unknown) , there’s a new opportunity which has come up within my same company after 2yrs. Should we go for L1 Individual or try and get a B1 ?
2) In case of an L1 individual, if the VO asks why was it CWP’d, what should be my answer (as VO never told me why he was revoking it)
3) If & when I get my L1 individual visa ok’d, can I later apply for a B1 especially that once it has been revoked ? M asking this because though the L1 will be valid for 5yrs but the project is for hardly 1yr or so, and once I’m back to home country I may want to visit for leisure purpose ??? what shud be done.