Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCNA Online training course

Hi

I planned to take up CCNA certification exam after go through some online training course. Can any one suggest me which is the best online training course that is affordable and the best interms of guide.? I am stying at bayarea , CA , USA

Thanks
    Coolguy

I’ve taken all my ccna training at one school because they are top of the line when it comes to IT Training. They are in the California area and offer online training.

Comment

Originally posted by coolguy09 View Post
      Hi

I planned to take up CCNA certification exam after go through some online training course. Can any one suggest me which is the best online training course that is affordable and the best interms of guide.? I am stying at bayarea , CA , USA

Thanks
      Coolguy
      You can better do in Cisco itself i think they are providing courses online.....

I dont know exactly about this training centre...but i have heard that they are providing the good training...

Hope will be useful..

Comment

Bro.. Don't spend much on training courses, just by the video tutorials from Lind and some latest dumps from testking. That will do.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X