No announcement yet.

I-539 COS from F2 to F1 Applicants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it should be ok as long as you show the required amount.

Comment

Originally posted by madu View Post
      I think it should be ok as long as you show the required amount.
      Ok, thank you!! waiting for approval day.

Comment

Originally posted by sainadh View Post
        Ok, thank you!! waiting for approval day.
        Hi, does anyone have any experience about the time it take age rfe to make the final derision ? I applied for a change of status from f1 to j1 and about a week ago they asked me for a bank statement showing the required amount for a year. I submitted the statement and waiting for the decision . I am wondering if any one has an estimation .
        Thanks

Comment

Rfe

Any experience with request for evidence?

Comment

Hi All,

My change of status from F2 to F1 is approved today. I applied through ELIS on Oct 12,2012, status has been changed to "Optimized" on Oct 15,2012 and it is approved on Dec 19,2012.

All the very best to all future applicants.

Thank you!!

Comment

Hi All,

My change of status from F2 to F1 is approved today. I applied through ELIS on Oct 12,2012, status has been changed to "Optimized" on Oct 15,2012 and it is approved on Dec 19,2012.

Thank you!!
              Congratulations!

Comment

Hi,

I have a question. I'm going to change my status from F2 to F1 and I'm applying vis aUSCIS ELIS. I'm uploading all my documents but I don't know where to upload my cover letter and my husband's passport and transcript? did you upload your certificate of marriage too?
                thank yo and best of luck in you studies.

Dear all,

I would like to start this discussion on I539 COS processing time from F2 to F1, those who applied recently (or) who is yet to apply. Please share your experience, it would be helpful to all. I applied on 12th Oct through USCIS ELIS & it went to Vermont Service center to process.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you!!

Comment

Change in status from F2 to F1

Hello,
                  Am new to this forum and will really appreciate a few advices.
                  I applied for my status change through USCIS California service centre in march, after that in July i recieved a RFE, where the Sevis fee was not paid , so I paid the fees eventually and by July end I send one more letter from the school stating that the school is starting by aug 19th but till now I have not recieved any response.
                  If soembody know what should be the next step I will really appreciate teh help!!Thansk In advance

Comment

Hello,

I applied the COS from F2 to F1 using the ELIS today.I was wondering if anyone who got the COS approved recently through USCIS ELIS could share their experience just to get an idea of processing times. Any information on the same would be highly appreciated.

Thankyou.

Comment

Need infor F2 to F1

Hi Friends,

I'm also planning to apply F2 to F1 status change in this month. As now waiting fro my I-20.

Please let me know what are the supported documents we have to attach to apply online through USCIS ELIS. How to know whether we are applying to Vermont or California. when we apply through online?

Please help me in this.

Thank,
                      Priya

Comment

hi

Originally posted by krs@5 View Post
                        Hello,

I applied the COS from F2 to F1 using the ELIS today.I was wondering if anyone who got the COS approved recently through USCIS ELIS could share their experience just to get an idea of processing times. Any information on the same would be highly appreciated.

Thankyou.

I applied recently (18th of this month) ELIS F2 to F1 status change. Now its in 'In Process' state and optimized. Have you received any update. Is your application approved. how to know for which center our application is routed to?. pls reply me.

Comment

hi need your help

Hi All,

Thank you!!

Hi sainadh,

Please guide me on financial documentation part. I applied recently F2 to F1 conversion through uscis elis as I got admission in my husband's university . I kept my husbands TA offer letter (working in university as a TA), 3 months pay slips, bank statement (only one final statement took on this month, stating that my husband is having $xxxx amount. That amount is just 2000$ more than the amount mentioned in my new student i-20), and copy of i-134 filled by my husband. I also attached bank statement from India (only one final statement took on February month, like my father is sponsoring my studies with having $xxxx amount in his account. I just uploaded to support financial amount along with my husband's bank statement, Will it cause any issue or is it ok)

Are they enough or do I need to upload any additional documents. Pls help me in this. After viewing so many ppl's waiting time. I'm worried how long will it take to process the application. I hope I will get my approval on time to start my studies from August 2014.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by priya777 View Post
                          Hi Friends,

I'm also planning to apply F2 to F1 status change in this month. As now waiting fro my I-20.

Please let me know what are the supported documents we have to attach to apply online through USCIS ELIS. How to know whether we are applying to Vermont or California. when we apply through online?

Please help me in this.

Thank,
                          Priya
                          hi if any one have input pls share with me

Comment

COS from B2 to F1

Hi All, I applied for COS from B2 to F1 on June 15th 2014 and the status still shows initial review. I submitted my application trough ELIS. My I-94 expires on October 5th. Does anyone know the usual processing time and also suggest if I should go back to my home country and apply for Visa at the consulate? Classes started from today and I don't know what to do next. Please suggest

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by priya777 View Post
                            Hi Friends,

Please help me in this.

Thank,
                            Priya

Hi Priya,
                            Is your COS approved? What is the time frame?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                            X