Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get CGI reference number

Hi,

I am applying H4 visa along with my husbands H1B visa.I had been to axis bank to pay visa fees but they said they require CGi number.
    Can u pls guide from where will i get the CGI number and what are the documents required along with the CGI number while paying visa application fees at axis bank

Thanks in advance

When you select the option for payment you will see another tab open which has a letter to the bank. This letter will have the CGI number

Comment

Please follow the complete procedures at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visa-appointment-in-india/ for appointment including fee.

Fee related procedure is described at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visa-fe...ions-in-india/
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Go to http://www.ustraveldocs.com/sg/sg-ni...p#DepositSlips

Click on one of the "Deposit Slip - $xxx MRV Fee" that matches the fee of you Visa type.
        It will generate a Slip with unique CGI number. (Each time you click will generate a new number.)

Comment

how can i get reipt no

hi,
          applying for c1/d visa pls provide me recipt no

Comment

Cgi reference number

I was going through the Stanley website for VISA fees and it generated me a CGI reference Number.

Later on, I realized that i made a mistake on "Petitioners Name" and changed it to my Employer name instead of mine.

Again i went to the payment section and clicked on Axis Bank and Same CGI number has generated?

So, the CGI reference Number is consistent regardless of our edits??

Comment

The CGI number, also known as the US Visa fee receipt number, can be obtained by completing the DS-160 form online and paying the visa application fee on the U.S. Department of State website. Once the payment is made, you will receive a confirmation with the CGI number.
              drywall repair near me dallas tx
              To pay the visa application fees at the Axis Bank, you will need to bring the following documents along with the CGI number:
              1. A printout of the visa application confirmation page with the barcode.
              2. A printout of the CGI confirmation page.
              3. Your passport, which must be valid for at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in the United States.
              4. A passport-size photograph.
              5. Your marriage certificate (original and copy).
              6. Your spouse's H1B approval notice (original and copy).

Make sure to bring all the necessary documents and the correct amount of fees in cash to the Axis Bank. I hope this helps!
              Last edited by yasumisam; 02-16-2023, 12:09 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X