Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Visa interview - No Visa Dates in Delhi Consulate in From Nov 20- Dec 10

Hi Guys,

I will be in India from Nov 19- Dec 10 and need to get visa stamped. I am trying to find dates in Delhi consulate but there are no dates open. Do you have any suggestion about what should I do. Also, once I book date in another consulate (I can see dates in Kolkata Consulate), can I change my visa appointment date.

Thanks you all in advance. I am really tensed about visa dates.

dates in delhi

Available dates in New Delhi

Nov 1,2,5,6,7,8,9,14,15,16,19,20,21,26,27,29
    Dec 3,5,6,7,10,11,12,13,14,17,20,27,28

Comment

Thanks Ceiji

Thank you! Thank you! Thanks you! You made my day ceiji! I booked the date

Originally posted by ceiji View Post
      Available dates in New Delhi

Nov 1,2,5,6,7,8,9,14,15,16,19,20,21,26,27,29
      Dec 3,5,6,7,10,11,12,13,14,17,20,27,28

Comment

Dec 3rd/4th Delhi Consulate

I am scheduled for Dec 5th though I really need Dec 3rd or 4th as I have my brother's wedding to attend. I assume you checked the dates while scheduling yours and it might be too late. But in case you can still look for dates, can you please check Dec 3rd and 4th at Delhi consulate. I can't risk cancelling the appointment without knowing availability of the dates I want.

Comment

I have already booked my dates, so I no longer can track open dates.

Originally posted by itsshanks View Post
          I am scheduled for Dec 5th though I really need Dec 3rd or 4th as I have my brother's wedding to attend. I assume you checked the dates while scheduling yours and it might be too late. But in case you can still look for dates, can you please check Dec 3rd and 4th at Delhi consulate. I can't risk cancelling the appointment without knowing availability of the dates I want.

Comment

Originally posted by sanchitgupta View Post
            I have already booked my dates, so I no longer can track open dates.
            Thanks for replying. I hope someone still looking would be able to help.

Comment

Thanks for replying. I hope someone still looking would be able to help.
              can you reschedule the dates once appoitnment is booked? if yes, are there any penalties or charges associated?

Thanks
              Manik

Comment

Originally posted by manikgulati View Post
                can you reschedule the dates once appoitnment is booked? if yes, are there any penalties or charges associated?

Thanks
                Manik
                Yes you can reschedule since you made your "first" appointment. For that first you'll have to cancel your existing appointment and then only you're able to reschedule. You can't see the dates without cancelling your appointment. From what I have read on the forums, you get to reschedule only two times and then the fee receipt gets deactivated, but please verify. I talked to CSR and of course he suggested sticking to what I got because there is no guarantee that I'll get what I want.

Comment

Yes you can reschedule since you made your "first" appointment. For that first you'll have to cancel your existing appointment and then only you're able to reschedule. You can't see the dates without cancelling your appointment. From what I have read on the forums, you get to reschedule only two times and then the fee receipt gets deactivated, but please verify. I talked to CSR and of course he suggested sticking to what I got because there is no guarantee that I'll get what I want.
                  many thanks again

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X