221g query asked after few days of interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g query asked after few days of interview

I was not given any slips at the time of interview which was on 10thOct,2012 and the lady said she is granting me the visa
    but after 2 days I got the mail for [email protected] on 11th October, 2012 asking to submit documents personally at OFC center
    which I did on 19th Oct, 2012.
    after this I again got an email from the NDBox Advanceprocessing <[email protected]> asking for some more information on 22nd Oct 2012
    and I submitted again on 25th Oct, 2012
    can somebody tell me how long it can take for my visa to be processed.
    and what are the odds against me and with me at this point of time.

Hi

Originally posted by shashanktiw View Post
    I was not given any slips at the time of interview which was on 10thOct,2012 and the lady said she is granting me the visa
    but after 2 days I got the mail for [email protected] on 11th October, 2012 asking to submit documents personally at OFC center
    after this I again got an email from the NDBox Advanceprocessing <[email protected]> asking for some more information on 22nd Oct 2012
    Hey, Dont be worried. Looks like they want to run a Mantis security check regarding your work/Employment. I read online that this is a kind of security check. Be Patient.

Comment

From your description, your case doesn't look like 221 G refusal. Did they explicitly tell you that you case is in 221 G? I don't think you need to worry too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Visa.Seeker View Post
        From your description, your case doesn't look like 221 G refusal. Did they explicitly tell you that you case is in 221 G? I don't think you need to worry too much.
        no they have not mentioned 221g in any of the mail
        just that when I went to submit the document, the receipt given to me said 221g

Comment

Got Email from USTraveldocs for submitting documents

HI shashank,

mine is same case as yours .... Got Email from USTraveldocs for submitting documents after they said visa is approved .... they kept my passport and I797 form.... i am waiting for the documents from my US employer ... will be submitting them next week .... do let us know your updated status.

Comment

Originally posted by mbist View Post
            HI shashank,

mine is same case as yours .... Got Email from USTraveldocs for submitting documents after they said visa is approved .... they kept my passport and I797 form.... i am waiting for the documents from my US employer ... will be submitting them next week .... do let us know your updated status.
            hey
            any update on your case..
            Is there any way to track the progress.???

Comment

221g query asked after few days of interview

Hi,

I also received an email stating visa refused siting 221g after the visa was approved by the officer at New Delhi consulate. For me the email clearly states it is a 221g and they have listed documents to be submitted which look like a general list. None of the boxes are checked against any point so I am not sure which documents to submit. Did you guys submit all the documents listed in the email or a 221g slip was attached with the email?

Comment

hey
                any update on your case..
                Is there any way to track the progress.???

I have submitted the documents last week .... waiting for the revert from embassy .... have you got any info on your VISA stamping

Comment

any update?

Guys any update on your case .... As for me i am still waiting for visa !!

Comment

any way to ask question about how much time more or what is the problem.!!!

i am tired of waiting
                    can any one show me a way
                    any way to ask question about how much time more or what is the problem.!!!

Comment

waiting and waiting ...

Hi shashank,

what status you are getting when you send a mail to passportstatus email id ..... for me its coming "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted" for past 2 weeks

Comment

Hope all you guyz will get the visa soon...

Can you guyz please share what type of documents were required to be submitted or what were the additional documents consulate office requested to submit..

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by adnaanusa View Post

Can you guyz please share what type of documents were required to be submitted or what were the additional documents consulate office requested to submit..

Thanks

For me they asked for same documents which were submitted with H1B petition.

Comment

same as your brother

Originally posted by mbist View Post
                            Hi shashank,

what status you are getting when you send a mail to passportstatus email id ..... for me its coming "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted" for past 2 weeks

same as yours
                            There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.

can we raise any query or something or attorney can help in our case.???

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by adnaanusa View Post

Thanks
                            for me they asked
                            abt the job and company profile
                            almost same docs those were initially submitted.

Comment

Thanks guyz..hope you will get the visa soon..will let you guyz know about my experience in couple of days..hoping for the best

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X