Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B stamping - New Delhi consulate

Hi,

I gave my passport of H1-B stamping at New Delhi consulate on Oct 29th. The VO informed me that my visa is approved, but I have not received my passport yet. When I try the automated email tracking system it comes back with status "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted".

Does anyone knows what can be issue here. I am really getting worried about it.

Thanks...

Originally posted by vivekbansal View Post
    Hi,

I gave my passport of H1-B stamping at New Delhi consulate on Oct 29th. The VO informed me that my visa is approved, but I have not received my passport yet. When I try the automated email tracking system it comes back with status "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted".

Does anyone knows what can be issue here. I am really getting worried about it.

Thanks...
    They say that at most it takes a week to get the passport. Per new rules you have to PICK UP the passport at the location you selected for "delivery". If you don't pick it up within 10 business days, it goes back to the consulate and yours should be there now. Time to call!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X