Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still not fixed

Originally posted by kumarshah View Post
    Anyone able to proceed through or still have the receipt bring invalid issue?

Mine is still showing as invalid. Ridiculous.

While I see other posts on the internet, people scheduling their appointments without any issues.
    Nope. Still not fixed. It's been well over 48 hours since the issue cropped up. My guess is few of us got screwed because they made some logical errors in programming and used up our receipt # with the dropbox option. The system was working fine until they added the dropbox questions. What kind of a moron would make changes to a live system without testing?

Bottom line is, we will have to wait until they get their head out of their collective asses and figure out how to re-enable our payment receipts.

Comment

Mine is not resolved yet. Same issue--receipt invalid.
      I hope they find a way to compensate for the lost time and opportunity in our case.

Comment

I doubt that, leaning towards making a new payment on Monday if the issue is not resolved. It will be cheaper to pay the 190$ again than change my flight Ticket for 19th December.

I also found today when calling the call center, that they didn't open a case for my receipt number issue when I called yesterday. They did it when I emailed support.

Comment

Facing same issue since monday...veryvery frustrating... Keep hearing the 24 hr resolve time...dont think they ll do anything to compensate the time lost..

Comment

Seeing Dropbox Confirmation even though I said no for both IWP Waiver questions

Invalid receipt issue got resolved..I can see my receipt automatically populating now

Comment

Wow that is some hope....but as of now my receipt is coming up invalid still...
              By any chance if u r looking @ chennai dates, do let us know which dates r open..

Comment

It is still not populating the receipt number for me automatically. However, I see a case open with the status of "escalated" when I click on the provide feedback link.

Comment

Does anyone know if this issue is for everyone OR only a few people?

Comment

My receipt is still not populating either..sigh

Comment

[QUOTE=zhimmy1880;287568]Does anyone know if this issue is for everyone OR only a few people?[/]

This issue is only for few people..I guess whoever had tried to see the open dates on Wed are seeing this issue.Mine got resolved . If you have poem case then wait for 24 hrs. It should be resolved

Comment

My receipt is half validated now.
                        I paid for both me and my wife, attending the interview together, using the same receipt.
                        The receipt number now shows up only against my name but not my wife's....hope or despair?

Did any of you observe anything similar?
                        Thanks.

Comment

Mine still doesn't fill in, been over 48 hours now.

Comment

Its still not validated yet....but when i say yes for dropbox i see it populated automatically, but i need to schedule appt. When i say no to IWP, i get invalid receipt error.

For people whose issue got resolved, do u have to send proof of payment?

Comment

The issue still exists for me. It's so frustrating!!

Can anyone shed light on how they got it resolved for them? I did open a ticket y'day with these guys, but nothing happened.

On a side note, does anyone have any feedback on using the IWP for H1 and H4 stamping? I do qualify for it (got H1 stamped last year at Delhi), but I'm not so keen on trying anything new and going with an in person interview.

Comment

I was wondering if anyone might have an opinion regarding my questions:

Is it OK to schedule an interview at Hyderabad consulate for first time H1B + H4 stamping (my petition has listed Chennai as the consulate abroad)?
                                Would it be possible to book an appointment for myself first and then later add dependent to the same slot either online or by calling them up?

In my case, I am able to schedule an appointment for myself but not add any dependent even though I have used the same receipt number for both.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X