No announcement yet.

Seeing Dropbox Confirmation even though I said no for both IWP Waiver questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This issue is not fixed yet, I got an email for my case saying that it's fixed but I don't see my receipt number to be valid.

Comment

called them again, wait another 24 hours they said.

Comment

I had called them on Friday. They said, wait till Monday. I expressed my concern regarding dates getting booked while we are stuck with this issue. She said that till the issue is not resolved, appointments are unavailable for everybody (including those unaffected by this issue). I find it hard to believe it though.

Also, if I select "Yes" for the Interview Waiver questions and proceed, then the receipt number is auto-populated correctly.

Comment

Still not working.....I have the same issue of receipt getting populated in IWP option, but NOT getting populated/sayingg invalid if i say no to IWP option

Comment

They finally resolved the problem for me but you have to call them and ask them to open a ticket. I think they are now resolving issues for people who are calling in.

Comment

My recpt is activated finally.....got the appt for dec 3 @ chennai.

Comment

Receip validated. Got appointments in Jan 2013 in Mumbai.

Comment

Is it resolved for anybody else ? Mine is still notnvalid.

Comment

Reciept invalid

Hi can please someone explain me how are you guys opening a ticket for this issue. The customer service number is an automated service and nobody answers the phone.can someone please provide the number/info where to call and open a ticket to this issue.
                    congratulations to the folks for whom issue got resolved.Please help.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by zhimmy1880 View Post
                    They finally resolved the problem for me but you have to call them and ask them to open a ticket. I think they are now resolving issues for people who are calling in.
                    Can you please tell me from where did you open the ticket from ?

Comment

how to reach a customer care representative.

You can call them at +91 120 6602222 or +91 22 67209400. Just follow instructions for visa interview scheduling and after making correct selections their representative will pick your call. All you need is you passport# handy because based on this number they pull out all your info.The slection i made was 1,2,2,4 and 5.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by nishantkuttan10 View Post
                        You can call them at +91 120 6602222 or +91 22 67209400. Just follow instructions for visa interview scheduling and after making correct selections their representative will pick your call. All you need is you passport# handy because based on this number they pull out all your info.The slection i made was 1,2,2,4 and 5.
                        Thanks a ton Nishant ! Appreciate your help...

Comment

No OFC Appointment?

Hey Guys,
                          I was having the same issue with the "dropbox confirmation screen" so i called in the number above for customer rep and I was told after confirming all my information that i am eligible for the IWP. But she also told me that I don't need to take any OFC appointment as well. Just drop in the documents at one of the drop box and wait 5-7 business days. I asked her over and over again to make sure I don't need to take any OFC appointment as I had read here on the forum that you still need to take the OFC even if you are eligible for IWP but she said i don't need to. Anyone cam across this information?

I am still skeptical about it. Please throw in some light.

Comment

Is there possiblility to cancel the interview waiver and schedule normal appointment?

When I tried to book for the schedule, I entered into the visa waiver program by mistake.
                            Is there any way to revert back and book for the interview?

Should I need to call anyone regarding the problem?

Thank you,
                            Vinoth

Comment

Originally posted by gosolar View Post
                              Hey Guys,
                              I was having the same issue with the "dropbox confirmation screen" so i called in the number above for customer rep and I was told after confirming all my information that i am eligible for the IWP. But she also told me that I don't need to take any OFC appointment as well. Just drop in the documents at one of the drop box and wait 5-7 business days. I asked her over and over again to make sure I don't need to take any OFC appointment as I had read here on the forum that you still need to take the OFC even if you are eligible for IWP but she said i don't need to. Anyone cam across this information?

I am still skeptical about it. Please throw in some light.
                              Gosolar: Did you go for the dropbox option finally?

Anyone who has tried the dropbox option, how many days did it take between submitting the documents and getting an email from them that the passport was ready for pickup?

Thanks

Comment

Same is the case with me

I'm on H4 and planning to go for an interview. I answered no for both the waiver questions. My husbands petitioner is different now. So I assumed I should go to the interview. But finally I saw Dropbox confirmation and not a scheduled interview date! I'm confused... Is this right?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X