Seeing Dropbox Confirmation even though I said no for both IWP Waiver questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same Issue with me tooo

I am trying to book visa slot and I also clicked "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" for both the options and I see the DropBox Confirmation page. I called them and they asked me to send screen shot to their backend team. It is really frustratingggggggggg!!!!!!!

Comment

Dropbox Confirmation for me too

I am trying to schedule appointment date for my parents visa interview. This morning, I also got a dropbox confirmation page after answering NO to the 2 questions. I have logged a query on the 'PROVIDE FEEDBACK' tab. It shows a case ID, which hopefully means someone is going to work on this. I have not called the help desk because I am not sure if I can book an appointment on my parent's behalf. Will keep everyone posted if I hear back on the open case.

Comment

Online Glitche: Dropbox confirmation error

Same happened to me as well.
        After observing similar cases in web i realised that after recent developments in nov'2012 they have included drop box option, which would have created all of this mess.
        Especially if we try to schedule our Visa dates on 3rd & 4th wedness days. Thats my observation.
        Even we say 'NO' to both Dropbox options it will take to Dropbox confirmation page, leaving no option to book our dates online.

The solutions seems to be reaching cutomer care on +91 120 6602222 or +91 22 67209400 (selection 1,2,2,4 and 5) & ask them to create a case ID or Log on to your online ID & in feedback option we can drop our case & automatically that will be updated & our Case ID will be created.

No need to be panicked as the customer serviece is good they will resolve this technical issue in 2 to 5 days.

I am in rush too...as have made my travel plans from abroad and in any case i need to schedule dates in 2 weeks.

Fingers crossed.....i will keep u guys posted if there any updates......

Originally posted by kramuajay View Post
        I am trying to book visa slot and I also clicked "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" for both the options and I see the DropBox Confirmation page. I called them and they asked me to send screen shot to their backend team. It is really frustratingggggggggg!!!!!!!
        Last edited by Nidhi369; 01-24-2013, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Now Invalid Reciept Number

Now I dont see DropBox Confirmation in the home page section but I dont see reciept number not populating automatically and when I don enter I do get the error saying
          "No valid record can be found for the entered receipt number. etc.,"

Comment

Receipt not valid

Me too. It says receipt number cannot be found. Are they going to fix it as a part of the same problem or do I have to get another case opened for this? The previous one is still open.

Comment

Resolved - Online Glitche: Dropbox confirmation error

Today, Dropbox confirmation error RESOLVED.
              Thank heavens.... i have scheduled my interview dates in Feb 3rd week.
              All the very best folks..........

Comment

Dropbox even I select No issue and then not valid record error for the bank ref #

Originally posted by Nidhi369 View Post
                Today, Dropbox confirmation error RESOLVED.
                Thank heavens.... i have scheduled my interview dates in Feb 3rd week.
                All the very best folks..........

Nidhi369 , can you please let me know how long did it take for them to fix ur issue after logging in a ticket.
                Also, how did they fix the problem did they send you an email or you called them again.Did they revalidate the ref #.

I got dropbox even if I say NO and then this bank referecne # not valid error. Please let me know. This can help others.

Comment

Dropbox even I select No issue and then not valid record error for the bank ref #

Pearmouse,
                  It took 24-48 hrs to resolve the issue. I called customercare first & gave the concerned details. When i asked about my case on my Id they told me to send an e-mail reg. the issue ..along with screet shot of the dropbox confirmation page. with in 24 hrs my fee details gone & it says bank receipts are no longer valid. when i called them back again...they told that they are working and it will be resolved in 24hrs. Suprisingly, they did a great job & fixed it in no time. After that i got a mail saying they resolved the issue & now i can schedule my visa dates.

To cut long story short.....call customer care + e-mail ur issue with screen shots and wait for 24 - 48 hrs

Originally posted by pearmouse View Post
                  Nidhi369 , can you please let me know how long did it take for them to fix ur issue after logging in a ticket.
                  Also, how did they fix the problem did they send you an email or you called them again.Did they revalidate the ref #.

I got dropbox even if I say NO and then this bank referecne # not valid error. Please let me know. This can help others.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidhi369 View Post
                    Pearmouse,
                    It took 24-48 hrs to resolve the issue. I called customercare first & gave the concerned details. When i asked about my case on my Id they told me to send an e-mail reg. the issue ..along with screet shot of the dropbox confirmation page. with in 24 hrs my fee details gone & it says bank receipts are no longer valid. when i called them back again...they told that they are working and it will be resolved in 24hrs. Suprisingly, they did a great job & fixed it in no time. After that i got a mail saying they resolved the issue & now i can schedule my visa dates.

To cut long story short.....call customer care + e-mail ur issue with screen shots and wait for 24 - 48 hrs
                    Thanks Nidhi369 for getting back fast. I am done with all steps you mentioned and the ticket status says its escalated so hopefully they are going to fix it soon.
                    I am looking for march first week dates did u happend to see them open.What month and dates are open.

I am frustrated that after payign the fees you get stuck in this system errror which does not let you proceed with no toher alternate options.

Thanks again for your response.

Comment

Hi,

Got the dropbox issue resolved, receipt activated and scheduled the interview for March.

Comment

Originally posted by pearmouse View Post
                        Hi,

Got the dropbox issue resolved, receipt activated and scheduled the interview for March.

It has been two dates since I escalated the case and I did not get my Issue solved Yet

Comment

Originally posted by kramuajay View Post
                          It has been two dates since I escalated the case and I did not get my Issue solved Yet
                          I also had the same issue. It took 6-7 days for me (several emails to customer support, calls, etc.) to get this issue resolved.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X