Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valid 1829 for returning student

Hi

I am a PhD student and my visa is about to expire coming May and I want to renew my visa. In chennai consulate there is "Interview Waiver Program" if one applies for the same category of visa. But there is also another information in this page

]

stating that a returning student should have a valid 1829. Please look under "Interview Waiver for Returning Students" in that webpage. I have two questions

1. Who are all returning students? Wonder am i a returning student?
    2. What is a valid 1829 means?

Your comments will be of great help to me. Thanks in advance.

Transfer Student going out of United States

Originally posted by occultian View Post
    Hi

I am a PhD student and my visa is about to expire coming May and I want to renew my visa. In chennai consulate there is "Interview Waiver Program" if one applies for the same category of visa. But there is also another information in this page

]

stating that a returning student should have a valid 1829. Please look under "Interview Waiver for Returning Students" in that webpage. I have two questions

1. Who are all returning students? Wonder am i a returning student?
    2. What is a valid 1829 means?

Your comments will be of great help to me. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am international student having a valid F1 visa till 2014 on the name of New York Institute of Technology (NYIT).

Currently I was on OPT with NYIT, but before few days I have transferred into new college which is International Technological University (ITU).

As I am planning to go to India on 26th dec 2012, my question is "do i again require the stamping of my new college (ITU) from India, even if i have all the required legal documents from my new school to re-enter."

This is very urgent. I would appreciate a prompt reply.

Thank You,

Rahul Mody

Comment

what is a valid 1829?

I have the same question.... what is a valid 1829?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X