No announcement yet.

US visa appointment dates - Jan 2013 in Hyderabad / Chennai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dared to cancel my existing appointment on Jan 10th, and managed to get Date on Jan 3rd in HYD

Comment

Need help please

If anyone sees dates in dec for hyderabad consulate..please please post...Got jan 2nd appointment but cannot take risk of canceling it..its real emergency and need someone to help so that a date in dec if available..would like to take...

Comment

Originally posted by hyd View Post
        If anyone sees dates in dec for hyderabad consulate..please please post...Got jan 2nd appointment but cannot take risk of canceling it..its real emergency and need someone to help so that a date in dec if available..would like to take...
        There are dates available in Jan 3, 4, 7, 8 and so on. I have cancel my appointment on Jan 15. I am able to get Jan 4 th. This is about Hyd consulate. Not paid attention to Dec dates though. I suggest you cancel and keep look for dates, I am sure you will get it.

Comment

Originally posted by doctors9999 View Post
          There are dates available in Jan 3, 4, 7, 8 and so on. I have cancel my appointment on Jan 15. I am able to get Jan 4 th. This is about Hyd consulate. Not paid attention to Dec dates though. I suggest you cancel and keep look for dates, I am sure you will get it.
          Really risky for me as am afraid will lose jan 2nd...every day counts for me due to the situation we are in ....

Comment

US appointment for Hyderabad consulate

Hi,

Can you guys please provide dates of Hyderabad consulate dates for DEC-2012.

Comment

We can book at other consulate.

I am from Hyderabad and since I didn,t get any appointment dates in Hyderabad. I have booked for Mumbai consulate. My DS-160 and I797 mentions Hyderabad consulate. I inquired from visa processing center that I can book appointment at any consulate though my docs mention other. Is there anyone who has the same case?

Comment

Jan 2013 chennai consulate appointments

Hi

Looking for appointments in chennai for the week of january 14th at both OFC and consulate. Can anyone let me know if any one of these dates (14,15,16,17,18) are open?

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by bkr_82_in View Post
                I am from Hyderabad and since I didn,t get any appointment dates in Hyderabad. I have booked for Mumbai consulate. My DS-160 and I797 mentions Hyderabad consulate. I inquired from visa processing center that I can book appointment at any consulate though my docs mention other. Is there anyone who has the same case?
                my docs say chennai and i have appointment in mumbai...should be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by archie396 View Post
                  Hi

Looking for appointments in chennai for the week of january 14th at both OFC and consulate. Can anyone let me know if any one of these dates (14,15,16,17,18) are open?

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

my docs say chennai and i have appointment in mumbai...should be ok.

Can anyone let me know if there are dates for 1st week of Jan in chennai? I have booked my appointment
                  on Jan second week for interview and ofc but its kinda late for me since i am traveling back on Jan 15th.
                  Can I also collect my passport the same day of the interview if i dont get any dates in the first week of Jan?

Comment

US visa appointment dates - Jan 2013 in Hyderabad / Chennai

Per VO and reading the other threads , it looks like the standard passport turnaround time is 3-5 business days after your interview date.

Comment

Chennai - Week of Jan 14th

Looking for appointments in chennai for the week of january 14th (14,15,16,17,18) at both OFC and consulate.

Did these dates ever open up? I've been checking since the 3rd week on Nov.

Comment

me too looking for dates in 3rd week of Jan. But right now only 9th, 10th and 11th jan are open. does anyone know if Jan 2nd, 3rd and 4th week will open up later?

Comment

Can one of you please please let me know if there are any dates in hyderabad or new delhi or chennai in december...please please..i cant take risk of canceling the current appointment in january...

Comment

hyd - I see December 27th and 28th open now.

- - - Updated - - -

hyd - what is the date u have booked for in January?

Comment

Originally posted by sgsgs1 View Post
                              me too looking for dates in 3rd week of Jan. But right now only 9th, 10th and 11th jan are open. does anyone know if Jan 2nd, 3rd and 4th week will open up later?
                              Did you mean when you posted this message on the 18th of Dec , 9,10,11th jan were open?

Comment

Originally posted by sgsgs1 View Post
                                hyd - I see December 27th and 28th open now.

- - - Updated - - -

hyd - what is the date u have booked for in January?
                                Hi sgsgs1, I have booked for jan 2nd...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by hyd View Post
                                Hi sgsgs1, I have booked for jan 2nd...

sgsgs1, Did you see dec 27 and 28 open in hyd consulate?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X