US visa appointment dates - Jan 2013 in Hyderabad / Chennai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US visa appointment dates - Jan 2013 in Hyderabad / Chennai

Hi, Has anyone booked a visa appointment for Jan 2013 in Chennai / hyderabad consulate? I am looking for a date in the first / second week of January. But, the earliest date i could find in Hyderabad consulate is Jan 18th and the chennai consulate says "No appointments available". Does it mean that the dates are not opened yet / were they already booked? I tried to call customer service and they said we should be able to look up the dates online and now, i can't even view the dates because i got a message saying "you approached the maximum number of times you can view this page" and it would reset tomorrow. Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks!

FYI, Hyderabad consulate has the dates open from Dec 15 - Jan 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by San2012 View Post
      Hi, Has anyone booked a visa appointment for Jan 2013 in Chennai / hyderabad consulate? I am looking for a date in the first / second week of January. But, the earliest date i could find in Hyderabad consulate is Jan 18th and the chennai consulate says "No appointments available". Does it mean that the dates are not opened yet / were they already booked? I tried to call customer service and they said we should be able to look up the dates online and now, i can't even view the dates because i got a message saying "you approached the maximum number of times you can view this page" and it would reset tomorrow. Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks!
      Hi,

Today the chennai consulate opened on 2nd jan, hope they will open slowly 1st and 2nd week, i would recommend you to keep checking.

Comment

Hi,

Can someone please check and let me know of any dates available in US embassy, New Delhi in the last week of December 2012 ?

Thankyou !

Comment

San 2012,

Are there any appointments still available for HYD in Jan 1 st week?

Comment

Originally posted by doctors9999 View Post
            San 2012,

Are there any appointments still available for HYD in Jan 1 st week?
            doctors9999, last night they had appointments available in Chennai for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of Jan. Not sure about Hyderabad.

Comment

San2012,

Thank you for the update. Can you please post if you find Jan 7th- 11th open up in Chennai.
              Your help is much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by gayatri88 View Post
                San2012,

Thank you for the update. Can you please post if you find Jan 7th- 11th open up in Chennai.
                Your help is much appreciated
                gayatri88, I don't know of a way to view the dates once an appointment is made. You may have to login and keep checking. I guess they would open the dates in a day or two. Thanks!

Comment

Chennai Consulate - Visa Appmnt Dates Jan 2013

As of 1.35pm (PST) Jan 3,4 and 9 was open in Chennai Consulate. And for OFC - Jan 7,8 and 9 was open.
                  Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by San2012 View Post
                    doctors9999, last night they had appointments available in Chennai for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of Jan. Not sure about Hyderabad.
                    San 2012,

I have appointment on Jan 15 th. I wanted to reschedule to Jan 1 week. If I cancel now, I may not get it again.

Comment

Jan Dates in Chennai Consulate

I am desparately looking for a date in Dec 2012 last week in Chennai consulate and booked only in Jan 4th yesterday. I want to reschedule it to Dec last week but if I can't find it, I may loose Jan 4th. Can anyone help me in getting to know the latest dates avaialble in chennai consulate today (12/13). I appreciate any help. I also see wait times for chennai is only 3 days. Why would then Chennai blocked for the entire Dec 2012? Any chance they will open Dec again?

Originally posted by doctors9999 View Post
                      San 2012,

I have appointment on Jan 15 th. I wanted to reschedule to Jan 1 week. If I cancel now, I may not get it again.

Comment

I am seeing following dates availabe in Hyd Consulate in teh month of Jan-13

Comment

Dec Dates in Chennai

Looks like you are lucky to view the appointment dates in the calendar since you may not have yet booked. I have already booked in Jan and want to reschedule it to Dec. But I could not see the caldendar unless i cancel my current appointment (which I don't want to take a risk of loosing). Can you do favor by posting any Dec dates opening in Chennai. It will be a great help.

Originally posted by kgiddaluru View Post
                          I am seeing following dates availabe in Hyd Consulate in teh month of Jan-13

Comment

Originally posted by kbatl View Post
                            Looks like you are lucky to view the appointment dates in the calendar since you may not have yet booked. I have already booked in Jan and want to reschedule it to Dec. But I could not see the caldendar unless i cancel my current appointment (which I don't want to take a risk of loosing). Can you do favor by posting any Dec dates opening in Chennai. It will be a great help.
                            Neither Hyd or CHN has any dates in the month of DEC. Kolkata have below dates in DEC

Comment

Are the dates still available in HYD for Jan 2nd or 3rd?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X