No announcement yet.

221g white paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When U.S. petitioners have this kind of "delay" problem with an immigrant petition, we seek assistance from a U.S. (Congressional) political office, and the Consular posts will respond in a very short time.

It is very likely that your B2 application has been "shelved" because of some issues during your interview or with your background, and nobody at the Consulate wants to take responsibility for continuing with your visa processing.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Narasaiah View Post
    When we called US Consulate they are saying that they don't have an information on how to escalate this. Is there any other source on how to escalate the case?

Comment

• H1B stamping @ US embassy New Delhi (221g-white slip).

Please help regarding my situation

I attended interview on Feb 26 2018 at New Delhi US Embassy. VO gave me two white slips and asked me to email the documents. I emailed the documents on Feb 28 2018 and received a confirmation of the same.

My Concerns are

1) When I checked the CEAC website (March 1-March13), I saw the message-- "Passport is still with Embassy/Consulate". BUT..
      after March 13 2018 the CEAC website shows-- "No update available for the passport no. you have submitted"

When I email [email protected]-- I am getting the message (since March1-present) --"there is no status update available".

2) When I track my DS-160 confirmation no./Case No. on the CEAC website it still shows last updated on Feb 26 2018 and under administrative processing.

3) When I called the VFS helpdesk, they are saying, follow the guidelines stated in the autogenerated Email on document submission by the US Embassy.

Can anyone of please help me regarding the processing time. This is my 4th week running. My passport is with the Embassy since the day of the interview.

I am a postdoc (mol. bio), already working in the USA. This was my first interview for H1B stamping (switched from J1 to H1B).
      I have already canceled my tickets to fly back. My work is getting compromised and I 'm scared I might lose my job.

waiting for any valuable input.

Thanks,
      DV

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X