Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated

Originally posted by 221gwhite View Post
    any update Saillo, 221gpharma and 221gmay14?
    my case got updated on 24th june. Next day, I received an email from the consulate asking me to submit my passport which I did yesterday (25th june). However my case status is still showing as 'Administrative processing'. I do not know when I will receive my visa.

Comment

• great

Originally posted by sailoo1993 View Post
      my case got updated on 24th june. Next day, I received an email from the consulate asking me to submit my passport which I did yesterday (25th june). However my case status is still showing as 'Administrative processing'. I do not know when I will receive my visa.
      based on my exp last year you should get your visa with in a week.

Comment

• Not yet
        Any updates anyone?

Comment

• another update

Originally posted by Arya 221g View Post
          based on my exp last year you should get your visa with in a week.
          my case status got updated again today but still says 'Administrative processing'. What does that mean?

Comment

• in US now

Passport is asked when your visa is approved. You should see issued status in 2-3 busineess days.

I am sorry I could not write earlier. My visa was issued on 20th june and I travelled back on 25 june.

Comment

• Originally posted by sailoo1993 View Post
              my case status got updated again today but still says 'Administrative processing'. What does that mean?
              Any status update? Hope you got your visa.

Comment

• Worried

Another gloaming day without update. It has been 6 weeks since my Visa and 5 weeks since my documents submitted.

Comment

• visa issued

visa issued
                  category: J1 visa
                  Here is my timeline:
                  -case creation:13th may
                  -visa interview, 221g white slip given, document submission: 14th may
                  -passport returned
                  -first update changed on 24th june (status:Administrative processing)
                  -received an email requesting passport on 25th june, submitted it on the same day
                  -status updated again on 27th june (status: Administrative processing)
                  -status updated on 30th june (status: Issued)
                  -received an email that my passport is ready for pick up
                  Good luck for everyone still waiting....You will definitely get visa

Comment

• Congratulations

visa issued
                    category: J1 visa
                    Here is my timeline:
                    -case creation:13th may
                    -visa interview, 221g white slip given, document submission: 14th may
                    -passport returned
                    -first update changed on 24th june (status:Administrative processing)
                    -received an email requesting passport on 25th june, submitted it on the same day
                    -status updated again on 27th june (status: Administrative processing)
                    -status updated on 30th june (status: Issued)
                    -received an email that my passport is ready for pick up
                    Good luck for everyone still waiting....You will definitely get visa
                    congratulations.

Comment

• There is no status update available for the passport number submitted

Originally posted by 221gwhite View Post
                      Another gloaming day without update. It has been 6 weeks since my Visa and 5 weeks since my documents submitted.
                      Hello 221g white paper/Everyone,

Welcoming myself to 221G club,I need some information on my case. I attended interview on July 2nd at hyderbad consulate and issued 221g white form with AAP check box ticked.Nothing asked to submit and retained PP,Client letter,I797.

Passport status until 18th july was "still with post" and then changed to "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.

Pls anybody with similar case as mine help me, explain what these means ...thank you

Comment

• Issued

finally the wait is over. today the status changed to issued, but i haven't received an email regarding passport collection

my History
                        Date of interview:20 june 2014
                        type of visa h4
                        221g reason:May be TAL as I have masters in bio tech,passport returned after the interview
                        consulate:hyd
                        extra details requested by consulate:recieved an email on 25th june to fill a questionnaire and send cv
                        dates changed on CEAC website:26th Jun
                        Recieved email on july 25 to submit passport
                        Date changed on july 28th but status is admin processing
                        Date changed on Aug 1, status "issued"
                        Expecting to receive email to collect passport in couple of days

Any prev experience:was issued visa in 2013 after 5 weeks. Last year too recieved email to fill a questionnaire and cv in txt format

Comment

• 221G white issued to abc company from Hyderabad counsulate

I need to attend for visa interview on 22nd august and on 4 day back there was 221g white raised on others who attended from abc company, so what was your suggestion do i need to cancel and wait, for how many days do i need to wait to reschedule my appointment to attend to visa interview. Please can any one suggest me?
                          Last edited by kumar4uall2009; 08-17-2014, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• H1B with I221G white paper

Hi,

I had attended H1B visa along with my wife & daughter on 3rd Aug 2014 in Hyd Consulate. I got a white I221G slip asking to provide more details about 3yrs tax records from client. After the interview, the CO has replied that I will get one email form consulate office but till date i haven't received the same. My employer is trying to get the documents requested. My doubt here is
                            1. The case number provided in I221G is not able to see the CAEC site but i can see with my application id which is showing administrative processing till date
                            2. What are the chances of approval if suppose the employer is not able to get the documents from the client
                            3. How long normally this process takes for taking any decision
                            4. Why i havn't received the email from CO. Whether they would send the email to direct email which mentioned on DS160 or the email id mentioned on the petition?

You reply would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
                            Vukr

Comment

• Originally posted by vukr View Post
                              Hi,

I had attended H1B visa along with my wife & daughter on 3rd Aug 2014 in Hyd Consulate. I got a white I221G slip asking to provide more details about 3yrs tax records from client. After the interview, the CO has replied that I will get one email form consulate office but till date i haven't received the same. My employer is trying to get the documents requested. My doubt here is
                              1. The case number provided in I221G is not able to see the CAEC site but i can see with my application id which is showing administrative processing till date
                              2. What are the chances of approval if suppose the employer is not able to get the documents from the client
                              3. How long normally this process takes for taking any decision
                              4. Why i havn't received the email from CO. Whether they would send the email to direct email which mentioned on DS160 or the email id mentioned on the petition?

You reply would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
                              Vukr
                              Vukr,

What were the questions you were asked before asking for tax recodrs. I am also attending for interview next week and my employer did not share his tax records.

Thanks !!

Comment

• Originally posted by sunil80 View Post
                                Vukr,

What were the questions you were asked before asking for tax recodrs. I am also attending for interview next week and my employer did not share his tax records.

Thanks !!
                                My employer has given another XYZ consulting company as a client. So the CO asked who is your end client. Then I replied the XYZ consulting is my end client. Then the CO asked where is the client letter. I have passed the client agreement & Statement of Work to CO which he had not convinced. So they asked to provide the client tax documents by giving the I 221G.

Regards,
                                vukr

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X