No announcement yet.

221g white paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats😃!!! this is good news gives us hope. I'm almost waiting for 8 months. Do you have any idea that how many times your status got updated approximately on CEAC website?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz777 View Post
      Congrats!!! this is good news gives us hope. I'm almost waiting for 8 months. Do you have any idea that how many times your status got updated approximately on CEAC website?
      My case status has changed about 9 times. I was asked for employment verification letter twice, once a scanned copy in August and a hard copy in November. So, updates are higher than usual.

Comment

• I picked up my Passport today from VFS office today & it was without Visa Along with letter from Counselor. Letter says that my Visa Application is Incomplete under 221g, I have to update my Medical from Approved Physician & submit again. My first medical was done on March19,2013 & I don't understand that how this Got expired before Year. Do I have to wait for Another 221g Process,which I already did or I can Hope for Visa Very Soon? Please write your Experience!! That will help..thank you in Advance

Comment

• The immigrant medical exam is only good for six months when a pending visa is involved.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Jazz777 View Post
          I picked up my Passport today from VFS office today & it was without Visa Along with letter from Counselor. Letter says that my Visa Application is Incomplete under 221g, I have to update my Medical from Approved Physician & submit again. My first medical was done on March19,2013 & I don't understand that how this Got expired before Year. Do I have to wait for Another 221g Process,which I already did or I can Hope for Visa Very Soon? Please write your Experience!! That will help..thank you in Advance

Comment

• Hello wt4visa and Jazz777,

Heartly congratulations to you wt4visa !!!. What is your visa type and consulate? Pls share some experience. It would be helpful to us.

Jazz777 -- Where you attended you VI and your Visa Type Please?

I am also waiting since 10 months at Delhi consulate. got white slip for fresh H1b.

Originally posted by Jazz777 View Post
            Congrats!!! this is good news gives us hope. I'm almost waiting for 8 months. Do you have any idea that how many times your status got updated approximately on CEAC website?

Comment

• Hello Rm khan!
              I attended my interview in New Delhi consulate. My visa type is Immigrant IV visa. I received another 221g to update my medical exam now,which I'm working on right now. Waiting is very frustrating..

Comment

• Received my Passport

Hello everybody I just Picked up my passport from VFS. I got the Visa Finally, it was a long Journey (8 months 221g) thank you God & thanks everyone for sharing their experience on this site. I hope everybody gets their Visa soon & reunite with their families.

Comment

• Wait continues

Hai after one and half month my case had been triggered with date on 27th of this month but i didn't receive any mail from embassy , do we every time get update when date is trigged ?

Comment

• 221g white new delhi

I got 221g white from new delhi on Nov. 25th 2013. I am in a top biopharma working as a process engineer with ChemE background. Received similar 221g in 2009 and was cleared in 2 weeks. Submitted docs (resume, publications, research etc) on 27th Nov. 2013 but unfortunately in wrong format which I later realized after a month on calling DOS. Resubmitted docs on 27 th Dec, for which received confirmation on the same day. Is anyone from Delhi in the same boat. I am hoping to get clearance in the next couple of weeks. I heard/read that second time clearance takes longer. Gurus please comment, every minute is like hell... I think i made a decision coming back home.

Comment

• 221 g white hyderabad

I got 221 g white from hyderabad on Mar 3rd. The passport was returned and I was requested to send the documents by email.
                      I am on OPT F1 status, Phd in chemistry.
                      I sent the docs(resume research papers etc) and I am waiting since March 3rd to hear back. I have emailed to Hydadmin email id and got a reply to send the resume again, probably some format issue. I have emailed them and also visa support, but nothing after that. It is about 4 weeks now. My status was updated only on March 3rd and not updated since then.

I am thinking about calling DOS to inquire. Please post if you were also given 221 g around March 3rd and still waiting for an update.
                      Also post if I can do anything to help my situation. Thanks~

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by gcmine View Post
                      I got 221g white from new delhi on Nov. 25th 2013. I am in a top biopharma working as a process engineer with ChemE background. Received similar 221g in 2009 and was cleared in 2 weeks. Submitted docs (resume, publications, research etc) on 27th Nov. 2013 but unfortunately in wrong format which I later realized after a month on calling DOS. Resubmitted docs on 27 th Dec, for which received confirmation on the same day. Is anyone from Delhi in the same boat. I am hoping to get clearance in the next couple of weeks. I heard/read that second time clearance takes longer. Gurus please comment, every minute is like hell... I think i made a decision coming back home.
                      Hi gcmine, I got 221 g on Mar 3rd still waiting similar situation...Did you get the visa? What was the wait time after you resent the documents? Does calling DOS help? Please let me know~Thanks

Comment

• 221g White form- Hyd consulate-May 22nd 2014

I went to Hyd consulate for H1B on May 22nd and got 221g white form. The VO asked only 3 questions about company name, salary and education/branch and then she returned my passport along with white form . I got an email from embassy on same day with bunch of questionnaire about name , father name, travel itinerary, resume, reseach papers etc. I submitted required documents on May 30th. How long it will take for process?

I did my masters in Chemical Engineering and I working for a top company as a full time employee.

Hi Chinky,

Did you get Visa?

Originally posted by Chinky View Post
                        I got 221 g white from hyderabad on Mar 3rd. The passport was returned and I was requested to send the documents by email.
                        I am on OPT F1 status, Phd in chemistry.
                        I sent the docs(resume research papers etc) and I am waiting since March 3rd to hear back. I have emailed to Hydadmin email id and got a reply to send the resume again, probably some format issue. I have emailed them and also visa support, but nothing after that. It is about 4 weeks now. My status was updated only on March 3rd and not updated since then.

I am thinking about calling DOS to inquire. Please post if you were also given 221 g around March 3rd and still waiting for an update.
                        Also post if I can do anything to help my situation. Thanks~

- - - Updated - - -

Hi gcmine, I got 221 g on Mar 3rd still waiting similar situation...Did you get the visa? What was the wait time after you resent the documents? Does calling DOS help? Please let me know~Thanks

Comment

• 221g white slip

Originally posted by 221gwhite View Post
                          I went to Hyd consulate for H1B on May 22nd and got 221g white form. The VO asked only 3 questions about company name, salary and education/branch and then she returned my passport along with white form . I got an email from embassy on same day with bunch of questionnaire about name , father name, travel itinerary, resume, reseach papers etc. I submitted required documents on May 30th. How long it will take for process?

I did my masters in Chemical Engineering and I working for a top company as a full time employee.

Hi Chinky,

Did you get Visa?
                          I am also in the same boat. Gave my interview on 14th may. emailed the docs on the same day. No update since then. No clue of when I may hear from the consulate asking me to submit my passport for stamping.

Comment

• Originally posted by sailoo1993 View Post
                            I am also in the same boat. Gave my interview on 14th may. emailed the docs on the same day. No update since then. No clue of when I may hear from the consulate asking me to submit my passport for stamping.
                            Sailoo,

Did you get any response ?

Comment

• 221g waiting

Hi,

I came to india for family emergency and appeared for h2b visa interview on 12th may at new delhi embassy. I am workingkfor big pharmaceutical company for last 6 years. The Vo asked couple of questions like what do you do for the company and what is your education and was then sent to different window where i met an indian guy who gave me white 221g slip. I submitted my response on 15th night and just spoke with DoS. My documents were recieved or logged intonthe system on 16th which makes.me 3weeks in the waiting. Things get somewhat complicated when my company asked me to travel internationally for which I have requested my passport back. I was told that processing wont be affected in case I request or withdraw my passport. This is my 3rd h1b stamping. First was in delhi ..waited for 2 weeks ,second was in canada ..got visa right there and 3rd again in delhi. Unfortunately my h1b visa will expire in early nov. Company was preparing for h1b extension but had to travel. Family is in us. Dont know how much time it will take??

Comment

• no updates

Originally posted by 221gwhite View Post
                                Sailoo,

Did you get any response ?
                                No updates since my interview. Few cases from 6th may got cleared yesterday and today. I donot know what is happening and my intern has already started.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X