No announcement yet.

B1/B2 visa holder marrying a US citizen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Submit forms I-130 and I-485 for your wife, along with fees of $420 and $1,070, and an immigrant medical exam from a USCIS-listed doctor.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Jfpugols View Post
    i am a us citizen, but my wife isnt, we got married while she was in the us on a tourist visa but she returned to her home country to resolve some pending issues, she is here now again on vacation, and we are considering her staying and requesting an adjustment of status so that she can wait for her green card here , instead of her returning and having to go through the consulate, is this possible? we're afraid the interview might go south because of this.
    would there be any issues during the interview?

Comment

Travel around USA after overstaying and getting married to US Citizen

Hi Everyone,

I just have a question about traveling around USA after getting married to US Citizen.

I have a B2 visa with 10 yrs expiration date and my I-94 or date of exit in USA is on Feb 28, 2017. I just got married last January and has planned travel and tours in the west coast on February near the expiration of my date of exit. I just want to know if I can still travel around USA even if I overstayed and haven't completed the application for green card yet? Will they ask me for something when they saw that my visa exit has expired?

Please let me know what to do. It's confusing me as of the moment. Your help will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
      JM

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X