Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Find
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default H1B Stamping interview at mumbai consulate, Got yellow 221G slip on 15th Jan 2013.

Hello Friends,

I want to share my exp. for H1B stamping interview, I went for interview on 15th Jan 2013.

Below questions have been asked during interview.

VO- What is my company?
    Me- XXX Ltd.
    VO- who is my client?
    Me- XXX Inc.
    VO- What salary i will get in US.?
    Me- $ XX,XXX.
    VO- Did I visited states before.?
    Me- Yes, on B1 Visa.
    Vo- How long was my stay on B1
    Me- 92 Days
    VO- What i did for 92 days?
    Me- Knowledge transition and business meetings.
    VO- Did i have received the guides from consulate for temp. worker and students?
    Me- Yes.

VO said good, and handed over yellow slip 221 G with no docs. and asked me to check the mumbai consulate website and once my CEAC no. will be there i can submit my passport to the nearest document drop location for stamping.

I have also gone through with 221 G process during my B1 visa, and it got cleared in 45 days.

Guys can you please provide an idea as when will be the admin process complete approximately.

Seniors pls help me on this. thank you...

Default 221G slip

Quote Originally Posted by salim.ahemad View Post
    Hello Friends,

I want to share my exp. for H1B stamping interview, I went for interview on 15th Jan 2013.

VO- What is my company?
    Me- XXX Ltd.
    VO- who is my client?
    Me- XXX Inc.
    Me- $ XX,XXX.
    Me- Yes, on B1 Visa.
    Me- 92 Days
    VO- Did i have received the guides from consulate for temp. worker and students?
    Me- Yes.

VO said good, and handed over yellow slip 221 G with no docs. and asked me to check the mumbai consulate website and once my CEAC no. will be there i can submit my passport to the nearest document drop location for stamping.

I have also gone through with 221 G process during my B1 visa, and it got cleared in 45 days.

Guys can you please provide an idea as when will be the admin process complete approximately.

I am waiting since 07 Nov 2012. No update till date.. dont when it will be cleared!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel A View Post
    I am waiting since 07 Nov 2012. No update till date.. dont when it will be cleared!!!
    Sorry to hear that, waiting period is really frustating. are you working in IT company.?

Have patience and faith, hope you will get your visa soon...

Thanks,
    Salim

Sorry to hear that, waiting period is really frustating. are you working in IT company.?

Have patience and faith, hope you will get your visa soon...

Thanks,
    Salim
    yup.. m in IT company...it is really frustarting...hoping for the best!!!

Default adin process done..

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel A View Post
    yup.. m in IT company...it is really frustarting...hoping for the best!!!
    my ceac no. appeared on US website today....

thank god its over...

Salim..

Default Another 221G from Mumbai

Congrats Salim.
    I was interviewed on 4th Feb 2013 in Mumbai, same like you I was given a Yellow 221-G and I am still waiting.
    Did you check with consulate on your status. Did you get a mail on how and where to submit your documents?
    What all documents were you asked to submit?

Hello Friends,

VO- What is my company?
    Me- XXX Ltd.
    VO- who is my client?
    Me- XXX Inc.
    Me- $ XX,XXX.
    Me- Yes, on B1 Visa.
    Me- 92 Days
    Me- Yes.

Default received passport without visa stamp

Quote Originally Posted by Muddassirshah View Post
    Congrats Salim.
    I was interviewed on 4th Feb 2013 in Mumbai, same like you I was given a Yellow 221-G and I am still waiting.
    Did you check with consulate on your status. Did you get a mail on how and where to submit your documents?
    What all documents were you asked to submit?
    Hello Friends,

After long wait my ceac no. got updated on mumbai consulater USA, next day i submitted my passport and petition copy to the pune vfs.

as i got yellow slip with no docs, so i submitted only passport and petition copy.

Now I would like to share the intresting story, today i received the passport with no visa stamp, along with passport they again send the new yellow 221g with no docs required with latest date 7 march 2013.

I am very frustrated, embassy is just playing with me......

Now again I have to wait till my ceac update on mumbai consulate website again.....

Slowly i am loosing all the hopes to get the visa...

Salim.....

Hello Friends,

VO- What is my company?
    Me- XXX Ltd.
    VO- who is my client?
    Me- XXX Inc.
    Me- $ XX,XXX.
    Me- Yes, on B1 Visa.
    Me- 92 Days
    Me- Yes.

I had my visa interview on November 14th at HYD consulate and no update to date.

Oh That is Sad. Be patient You will get it sometime soon.
    March 7th is the date on which a fresh yellow slip was issued to you?

Hello Friends,

After long wait my ceac no. got updated on mumbai consulater USA, next day i submitted my passport and petition copy to the pune vfs.

as i got yellow slip with no docs, so i submitted only passport and petition copy.

Now I would like to share the intresting story, today i received the passport with no visa stamp, along with passport they again send the new yellow 221g with no docs required with latest date 7 march 2013.

Now again I have to wait till my ceac update on mumbai consulate website again.....

Salim.....

It is damn stupid of them.
    Dont worry you should be fine.

Hello Friends,

Salim.....
    Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast