Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Stamping interview at mumbai consulate, Got yellow 221G slip on 15th Jan 2013.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally its Issued.

Originally posted by hawkeye13 View Post
    I think that is how it should be. You have to be patience as it is fresh 221g. You know VFS people and / or consulate do not have set guidelines.
    Sometimes a Blue 221g receives an email , sometimes a call, Sometimes number appears in PDF.
    It is all messed up to begin with. So just sit tight and see how puppets dance in our individual cases.

God Speed !
    Hey dude,

Finally my H1B visa status is showing Issued.

Salim...

Comment

Congratulations Salim...!!!Did u make any calls or e-mails, or was it that just u recevied any e-mail to colledt ur passport. I am waiting since more tan 100 days and no updat yet...

Comment

Thank you...

Originally posted by Nonimm_Common_Name View Post
        Congratulations Salim...!!!Did u make any calls or e-mails, or was it that just u recevied any e-mail to colledt ur passport. I am waiting since more tan 100 days and no updat yet...
        Hi,

Thank you, I didnt make any calls, I was tracking my ceac no. at consulate website, and once it appeared I followed the instructions mentioned in yellow 221g, it was mentioned in that slip that after appearing the ceac no. I need to submit my passport and pending letter and other required documents to the nearest vfs office (document drop off location).

Unfortunately I went with this process twice, but we can expect this kind of surprises from consulate....

What consulate you went for stamping interview? which slip you got?

Salim...

Comment

Originally posted by Nonimm_Common_Name View Post
          Passport collected from vfs office, finally got the visa after a long wait...

Salim

Comment

Hurray

Congrats Salim Bhai,
            You getting the VISA gives us courage that we will get our VISA too.
            As someone has said "All phases in life are temporary, This too shall pass"
            So how long did it take from the date of stamping to the date of issue ?

Originally posted by salim.ahemad View Post
            Passport collected from vfs office, finally got the visa after a long wait...

Salim

Comment

Originally posted by Muddassirshah View Post
              Congrats Salim Bhai,
              All phases in life are temporary, This too shall pass
              Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

Good Luck...

Congrats Salim Bhai,
                Thanks Muddassir,

Definitely bro, have patience you will all get your visa soon...

I can understand how painful is the waiting period.

Salim...

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats Salim Bhai,
                I submitted passport on 15th March 2013, Passport collected on 20th march 2013.

Stamping Interview Date- 15th jan 2013.
                Visa Issue Date- 19th march 2013.

Comment

Duration of Stamping after number appears of us consulate website

Hi All,

I had a general question. Do we need to get the VISA stamped immediately after CEAC number appears on the US Consulate website or do we have some time duration like 2-3 months within which we need to get the H1B stamped on passport.

Comment

Time frame to get VISA stamped after CEAC no appears on consulate website

Hey,

I had a general question. Do we need to get the VISA stamped immediately after CEAC number appears on the US Consulate website or do we have some time duration like 2-3 months within which we need to get the H1B stamped on passport.

Originally posted by salim.ahemad View Post
                    Thanks Muddassir,

Definitely bro, have patience you will all get your visa soon...

I can understand how painful is the waiting period.

Salim...

- - - Updated - - -

I submitted passport on 15th March 2013, Passport collected on 20th march 2013.

Stamping Interview Date- 15th jan 2013.
                    Visa Issue Date- 19th march 2013.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X