Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Stamping interview at mumbai consulate, Got yellow 221G slip on 15th Jan 2013.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping interview at mumbai consulate, Got yellow 221G slip on 15th Jan 2013.

Hello Friends,

I want to share my exp. for H1B stamping interview, I went for interview on 15th Jan 2013.

Below questions have been asked during interview.

VO- What is my company?
    Me- YYYY Ltd.
    VO- who is my client?
    Me- YYYY Inc.
    VO- What salary i will get in US.?
    Me- $ XX,ZZZ.
    VO- Did I visited states before.?
    Me- Yes, on B1 Visa.
    Vo- How long was my stay on B1
    Me- 92 Days
    VO- What i did for 92 days?
    Me- Knowledge transition and business meetings.
    VO- Did i have received the guides from consulate for temp. worker and students?
    Me- Yes.

VO said good, and handed over yellow slip 221 G with no docs. and asked me to check the mumbai consulate website and once my CEAC no. will be there i can submit my passport to the nearest document drop location for stamping.

I have also gone through with 221 G process during my B1 visa, and it got cleared in 45 days.

Guys can you please provide an idea as when will be the admin process complete approximately.

Seniors pls help me on this. thank you...

221G slip

Originally posted by salim.ahemad View Post
    Hello Friends,

I want to share my exp. for H1B stamping interview, I went for interview on 15th Jan 2013.

VO- What is my company?
    Me- YYYY Ltd.
    VO- who is my client?
    Me- YYYY Inc.
    Me- $ XX,ZZZ.
    Me- Yes, on B1 Visa.
    Me- 92 Days
    VO- Did i have received the guides from consulate for temp. worker and students?
    Me- Yes.

VO said good, and handed over yellow slip 221 G with no docs. and asked me to check the mumbai consulate website and once my CEAC no. will be there i can submit my passport to the nearest document drop location for stamping.

I have also gone through with 221 G process during my B1 visa, and it got cleared in 45 days.

Guys can you please provide an idea as when will be the admin process complete approximately.

I am waiting since 07 Nov 2012. No update till date.. dont when it will be cleared!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel A View Post
      I am waiting since 07 Nov 2012. No update till date.. dont when it will be cleared!!!
      Sorry to hear that, waiting period is really frustating. are you working in IT company.?

Have patience and faith, hope you will get your visa soon...

Thanks,
      Salim

Comment

Sorry to hear that, waiting period is really frustating. are you working in IT company.?

Have patience and faith, hope you will get your visa soon...

Thanks,
        Salim
        yup.. m in IT company...it is really frustarting...hoping for the best!!!

Comment

adin process done..

Originally posted by Daniel A View Post
          yup.. m in IT company...it is really frustarting...hoping for the best!!!
          my ceac no. appeared on US website today....

thank god its over...

Salim..

Comment

Another 221G from Mumbai

Congrats Salim.
            I was interviewed on 4th Feb 2013 in Mumbai, same like you I was given a Yellow 221-G and I am still waiting.
            Did you check with consulate on your status. Did you get a mail on how and where to submit your documents?
            What all documents were you asked to submit?

Hello Friends,

VO- What is my company?
            Me- YYYY Ltd.
            VO- who is my client?
            Me- YYYY Inc.
            Me- $ XX,ZZZ.
            Me- Yes, on B1 Visa.
            Me- 92 Days
            Me- Yes.

Comment

received passport without visa stamp

Originally posted by Muddassirshah View Post
              Congrats Salim.
              I was interviewed on 4th Feb 2013 in Mumbai, same like you I was given a Yellow 221-G and I am still waiting.
              Did you check with consulate on your status. Did you get a mail on how and where to submit your documents?
              What all documents were you asked to submit?
              Hello Friends,

After long wait my ceac no. got updated on mumbai consulater USA, next day i submitted my passport and petition copy to the pune vfs.

as i got yellow slip with no docs, so i submitted only passport and petition copy.

Now I would like to share the intresting story, today i received the passport with no visa stamp, along with passport they again send the new yellow 221g with no docs required with latest date 7 march 2013.

I am very frustrated, embassy is just playing with me......

Now again I have to wait till my ceac update on mumbai consulate website again.....

Slowly i am loosing all the hopes to get the visa...

Salim.....

Comment

Hello Friends,

VO- What is my company?
                Me- YYYY Ltd.
                VO- who is my client?
                Me- YYYY Inc.
                Me- $ XX,ZZZ.
                Me- Yes, on B1 Visa.
                Me- 92 Days
                Me- Yes.

I had my visa interview on November 14th at HYD consulate and no update to date.

Comment

Oh That is Sad. Be patient You will get it sometime soon.
                  March 7th is the date on which a fresh yellow slip was issued to you?

Hello Friends,

After long wait my ceac no. got updated on mumbai consulater USA, next day i submitted my passport and petition copy to the pune vfs.

as i got yellow slip with no docs, so i submitted only passport and petition copy.

Now I would like to share the intresting story, today i received the passport with no visa stamp, along with passport they again send the new yellow 221g with no docs required with latest date 7 march 2013.

Now again I have to wait till my ceac update on mumbai consulate website again.....

Salim.....

Comment

It is damn stupid of them.
                    Dont worry you should be fine.

Hello Friends,

Salim.....
                    Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

Originally posted by Muddassirshah View Post
                      Oh That is Sad. Be patient You will get it sometime soon.
                      March 7th is the date on which a fresh yellow slip was issued to you?
                      Thanks Muddassir,

yeah 7th march is the new date which is written on the yellow slip.

is that correct i need to again track my ceac no. on consulate website? my number already updated there under the date 4th march 2013, they will again update my number in the same file? i am totally clueless...

Salim....

Comment

Stuck again with 221G

Originally posted by hawkeye13 View Post
                        It is damn stupid of them.
                        Dont worry you should be fine.
                        Thank you my friend,

Can you please tell me if i need to track my ceac number on the same file? as we know that consulate just upload some pending cases everyday but the file remains same, and i already have my no. updated under 4th march, so will they update my no. one more time in the same file?

Thank you for boosting my confidence...

Salim...

Comment

Thank you my friend,

Can you please tell me if i need to track my ceac number on the same file? as we know that consulate just upload some pending cases everyday but the file remains same, and i already have my no. updated under 4th march, so will they update my no. one more time in the same file?

Thank you for boosting my confidence...

Salim...
                          I think that is how it should be. You have to be patience as it is fresh 221g. You know VFS people and / or consulate do not have set guidelines.
                          Sometimes a Blue 221g receives an email , sometimes a call, Sometimes number appears in PDF.
                          It is all messed up to begin with. So just sit tight and see how puppets dance in our individual cases.

God Speed !
                          Last edited by hawkeye13; 03-13-2013, 03:35 AM.
                          Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

CEAC Again Appeared....

Originally posted by hawkeye13 View Post
                            I think that is how it should be. You have to be patience as it is fresh 221g. You know VFS people and / or consulate do not have set guidelines.
                            Sometimes a Blue 221g receives an email , sometimes a call, Sometimes number appears in PDF.
                            It is all messed up to begin with. So just sit tight and see how puppets dance in our individual cases.

God Speed !
                            Hey friend,

I would like to inform you that today my ceac no. again appeared on consulate website, hopefully i will be submitting my passport to vfs tomorrow.

I will keep you posted.

Salim...

Comment

2nd 221G was quicker

You were right it is quicker.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X