Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ssweety

Originally posted by Ssweety View Post
    Hi,
    Did you get your visa stamped? I am in the same situation as yours.

I had visa interview on 27th Nov, 2013 and got an email to submit my passport on 17th Dec, 2013. I submitted my passport on 19th Dec, 2013 and I saw my status changing to "ready" on 26th Dec, 2013 and back to administrative processing on the same day and till today no update.

Please share your results..

Thanks.
    Here is the my case details
    13th December 2013 - consulate appointment
    VO approved my visa and told I should get in 3-5 business days.
    When I check the status on CEAC it says Administrative Process from Dec 13th.
    On Dec 19th changed to "Ready" and after some time it is again Administrative Processing.
    And till now no update and on ceac.state.gov showing AP, and on UStraveldocs it is showing "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.".
    Please post your updates.

Comment

There is no status update available for the passport number submitted

Originally posted by saisaharsh View Post
      Here is the my case details
      13th December 2013 - consulate appointment
      VO approved my visa and told I should get in 3-5 business days.
      When I check the status on CEAC it says Administrative Process from Dec 13th.
      On Dec 19th changed to "Ready" and after some time it is again Administrative Processing.
      And till now no update and on ceac.state.gov showing AP, and on UStraveldocs it is showing "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.".
      Please post your updates.

Hi All,

My passport status also showing the same as "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted"

OFC: 17th Dec 2013
      Interview date: 19th Dec 2013
      H1B Case: 221G White administrative processing checked (Hyderabad)

I got mail on 31st Dec 2013 from consulate as to submit my passport to OFC for further processing of my case.
      After that VISA case status date changed thrice now latest is 9th Jan 2014.
      VISA status is still "Administrative Processing". Passport status showing as No status available.

Any updates for your case? Do i have any positive signs:-(

Regards,
      Lee

Comment

Originally posted by bsailee View Post
        Hi All,

My passport status also showing the same as "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted"

OFC: 17th Dec 2013
        Interview date: 19th Dec 2013
        H1B Case: 221G White administrative processing checked (Hyderabad)

I got mail on 31st Dec 2013 from consulate as to submit my passport to OFC for further processing of my case.
        After that VISA case status date changed thrice now latest is 9th Jan 2014.
        VISA status is still "Administrative Processing". Passport status showing as No status available.

Any updates for your case? Do i have any positive signs:-(

Regards,
        Lee

There was status change on 21st Jan 2014 sayings its READY with following message.

Case Creation Date: 07-Dec-2013
        Status Updated Date: 21-Jan-2014

Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days. If no interview was required, please check back in two business days for the status of your application.

Immediately after One hour got changed back to Administrative Processing :-(

I was confused about this , please let me know whats going on this.

Comment

There was status change on 21st Jan 2014 sayings its READY with following message.

Case Creation Date: 07-Dec-2013
          Status Updated Date: 21-Jan-2014

Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days. If no interview was required, please check back in two business days for the status of your application.

Immediately after One hour got changed back to Administrative Processing :-(

I was confused about this , please let me know whats going on this.

Today morning My VISA case status changed to ISSUED :-)

does it mean my VISA got approved?

Need to wait for some more time God....!

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Welcoming myself to 221G club,I need some information on my case. I attended interview on July 2nd at hyderbad consulate and issued 221g white form with AAP check box ticked.Nothing asked to submit and retained PP,Client letter,I797.

Passport status until 18th july was "still with post" and then changed to "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.

Pls anybody with similar case as mine help me, explain what these means ...thank you

Comment

SSA29 221g white slip newdelhi

Originally posted by hyd221gwhite View Post
              Hello Everyone,

Welcoming myself to 221G club,I need some information on my case. I attended interview on July 2nd at hyderbad consulate and issued 221g white form with AAP check box ticked.Nothing asked to submit and retained PP,Client letter,I797.

Passport status until 18th july was "still with post" and then changed to "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.

Pls anybody with similar case as mine help me, explain what these means ...thank you
              Hello hyd221gwhite

Mine is the same case,visa interview:- Nov 3
              221g white slip issued.No documents asked.
              Today the status of passport changed to "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.
              Can you please respond have you received your stamped passport?

Thanks

Comment

Today morning My VISA case status changed to ISSUED :-)

does it mean my VISA got approved?

Need to wait for some more time God....!
                Congrats bsailee!!

Did they ask any more documents from you ?

Comment

Originally posted by ssa29 View Post
                  Congrats bsailee!!

Did they ask any more documents from you ?
                  Any update ? Mine is same as yours. Please let me know if you have any update. Thanks

Comment

Hello Friends

I am also in the same boat. I have attended visa interview on 01/02/16 in New Delhi Consulate and got 221 g white slip asked to submit CV, research profile etc.. I have submitted all the documents on 04/02/16. VO kept my passport with him on the day of interview. my visa status is still "Administrative Processing" but passport status has been changed to "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted". Even some days ago it was "Your passport is still with the US consulate".
                    Does anybody know that what it indicates? Is it a positive sign or something else?

Please comment.

Regards...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X