X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A blanket visa eligibility

Hi,

I have my interview scheduled on Friday; I need some inputs:
    My organization has applied for L1A blanket visa. My designation is 'Project Manager' & I'm handling multiple projects. I have 23 resources reporting to me at offshore & 6 at onsite. My US salary has been mentioned as 68K per year. I have total experience of around 10.5 yrs & I'm with my present organization for past 9 yrs. Could you let me know if the designation mentioned & the US salary could go against me for L1-A approval?

Thanks,
    Rakesh

I don't see any problem as per the information you provided.

What exactly is your concern?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks immihelp. I was worried because there were recent experiences posted on immihelp, which said that consulate would not consider "Project Manager" designation for L1A; applicant needs to be Senior Manager, Delivery Head etc.
      But anyways things went fine for me & got through with my L1A.

Comment

Originally posted by rakeshkum View Post
        Thanks immihelp. I was worried because there were recent experiences posted on immihelp, which said that consulate would not consider "Project Manager" designation for L1A; applicant needs to be Senior Manager, Delivery Head etc.
        But anyways things went fine for me & got through with my L1A.
        USCIS hasnt specified any designations as such which are eligible/ineligible for L1A. Though they have been stricter in recent past on the scrutiny around L1As.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Project Manager Job duties

Hi,

Processing L1A Blanket, Having 15 years of experiences in IT and 9 years of experiences in current org., and 15 people are reporting to me at offshore and 5 people at onsite.
          can i know typical (winning) project manager Job duties should be provided for L1A Blanket, whether specialized skill should be mentioned in the Job duties ?
          which type of Job duties should not be present ?

Please help me to proceed further.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
          Kums

Comment

Originally posted by rakeshkum View Post
            Hi,

I have my interview scheduled on Friday; I need some inputs:
            My organization has applied for L1A blanket visa. My designation is 'Project Manager' & I'm handling multiple projects. I have 23 resources reporting to me at offshore & 6 at onsite. My US salary has been mentioned as 68K per year. I have total experience of around 10.5 yrs & I'm with my present organization for past 9 yrs. Could you let me know if the designation mentioned & the US salary could go against me for L1-A approval?

Thanks,
            Rakesh
            Hi Rakesh,

What is the status of your visa, mine similar profile like yours?

Thanks and Regards,
            Viswanath

Comment

Designation and L1A

Hi Everyone, My organization is contemplating between L1A and L1B for me. I got promoted 3 months ago and my current designation is "Engagement Manager", but prior to that my designation was "Senior Consultant". Now the question is that whether this would create a problem for me if I apply for L1A because as per the requirement the person should be working in managerial capacity for atleast 1 year. I must state that I was managing a team previously as well. I am a working in this organization for more than 4 years

Request responses please

Thanks
              Maggie

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X