Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B lottery System This year (2014)

Hi Folks,

My employer is applying H1 for be this year (Fiscal year 2014). Some of my friends are saying that this year it is going to be a lottery system. Do anyone know anything about that? And also will filling in the premium processing help? Is there any chance that they would pick my application if filled under premium processing? Please let me know.

Thanks.

Originally posted by manju View Post
    Hi Folks,

My employer is applying H1 for be this year (Fiscal year 2014). Some of my friends are saying that this year it is going to be a lottery system. Do anyone know anything about that? And also will filling in the premium processing help? Is there any chance that they would pick my application if filled under premium processing? Please let me know.

Thanks.
    I highly doubt if it is going to be lottery this year as well.

If you know your employer is filing your h1b this year than ask you employer to make proper arrangements so that your application is In on April 1st.
    Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

It depends on how many applications they receive on the first day and nobody can predict that. There has not been a lottery on the first day for the last 4 years, but the cap is reaching sooner and sooner every year.
      Premium processing makes no difference in this regard. You have a somewhat better chance if you have a US advanced degree from an acredited institution.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

No way since the market is not good in US.

Comment

H1 B lottery System This year (2014)

I guess we will know this week if its a lottery system or not. Based on the number of applications USCIS collects through April 5th 2013. Premium processing will not help your case except that, it only provides you with a quick answer about the filing which is usually between 2 to 3 weeks.

Comment

Immigrant visa Kingston Jamaica

Anyone had their immigrant visa interview after March 18, 2013 in Jamaica would like to know the process after the interview

Comment

Any updates on the H1-B Lottery Results for 2013?

Hi Guys,

Hope you are doing well.

My employer has filed my petition for H1 this year and I am curious to know about the results of the lottery. Any updates on when can we expect the same?

Thanks and Good Luck!

Cheers!
              Kunaal.

Comment

Originally posted by kunaalmathur View Post
                Hi Guys,

Hope you are doing well.

My employer has filed my petition for H1 this year and I am curious to know about the results of the lottery. Any updates on when can we expect the same?

Thanks and Good Luck!

Cheers!
                Kunaal.
                Check with your employer or lawyer as I believe most of the people who got through lottery have already got their receipt numbers.
                This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X