Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVC case completed still waiting for interview schedule

Hi everyone,
    Does anyone can give me advice regarding my case? Im under EB3 visa my PD is current. I sent an inquiry to NVC last feb 20. Re: my case status and got a reply last march 1. Stating that my case is already complete. Then received another email from NVC last March 7 with the following message.

The National Visa Center has received all documentation necessary to complete pre-processing
    of your case. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner
    and attorney (if applicable) will be notified.
    I believe that the NVC already completed my visa application but until now I still dont have my embasy interview schedule and its now running on its 3rd week after the NVC completed my application.
    Does anyone have the same situation or anybody can share their time line after NVC case completion to embassy interview schedule? Any help or information will be highly appreciated.
    THANK YOU in advance!!!!😜😝😄😀

tired of waiting PLS Help!!!

Hi everyone,
    Does anyone can give me advice regarding my case? Im under EB3 visa my PD is current. I sent an inquiry to NVC last feb 20. Re: my case status and got a reply last march 1. Stating that my case is already complete. Then received another email from NVC last March 7 with the following message.

The National Visa Center has received all documentation necessary to complete pre-processing
    of your case. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner
    and attorney (if applicable) will be notified.
    I believe that the NVC already completed my visa application but until now I still dont have my embasy interview schedule and its now running on its 3rd week after the NVC completed my application.
    Does anyone have the same situation or anybody can share their time line after NVC case completion to embassy interview schedule? Any help or information will be highly appreciated.
    THANK YOU in advance!!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X