Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standby staff passenger - Direct Airside Transit Visa for UK

Hi!

Does anyone know if a person is travelling on a standby basis (staff travel) through the UK and stays airside for the connection to/from USA and South Africa requires a visa if the person holds a USA and SA residency?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance

Comment

Help!

[QUOTE=s.traveller;318592]Hi!

Does anyone know if a person is travelling on a standby basis (staff travel) through the UK and stays airside for the connection to/from USA and South Africa requires a visa if the person holds a USA and SA residency?
      Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance

Comment

All, as an useful update for others on Forum, my family traveled through London Heathrow (From US to India Via Heathrow using British Airways + Return). There was no DATV required for this travel, they traveled on Valid H-4 Visa.

--
        This is my opinion not legal advice, just my experience

Comment

I will be traveling from USA to India with no valid Visa just approved I 797

Hi ,

I will be traveling from USA to India ,my Visa is expired but i have valid I797.Going through the forum looks like I need to get DATV while my layover at Heathrow.

I need to know how and where can I apply for that besides is it all Online or do I need to go in person to Embassy to get the stamping done.If no then do I need to mail my passport as I am staying in Seattle Washington and not sure if we have any British Embassy in this state.

What if I need to change my travel dates or I changed my starting point of travel do i need to re-apply for DATV .Also please let me know the validation period of the DATV.

Expedite response will be appreciated.

Thanks
          Ambuj

Comment

Visa requirement???

I am travelling via British Airways from Dubai to Frankfurt and return from Barcelona to Dubai. The connecting airport in both cases in London Heathrow.
            My onward flight arrives and departs Heathrow from terminal 5.
            My return flight arrives Heathrow on terminal 3 and departs from terminal 5.
            I hold a valid Schengen Tourist Visa.
            For your information, i also hold a valid USA Tourist visa, although i am currently not travelling to USA.
            I am an Indian Passport Holder
            Do i require any UK visa?

Comment

tranit visa to uk

Hello

Im planning to visit India via London Heathrow airport. I have few questions whether i need to have a DATV visa or not.
              1. I have a F2 visa stamp till 2019.
              2. But now i have a valid H4(I-797) which needs to get stamped.

In my case, do I need to get a DATV visa to travel via London or should the F2 visa on my passport is enough.

I would appreciate your reply to this topic.

Thanks in advance
              Haritha

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X