medical test for immigtation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medical test for immigtation

my. Immigration case has been approved from US immigration. My husband is US citizen and he is there. I live in kolkata along with my 8 year old daughter. I have to get appointment for my visa so I need some clearance and medical certificates for my medical test I contacted for appointment but I never get back any email reply . So kindly suggest me where should I get appointment for my medical test and how can I get the appointment .

You can go to any approved facility that does the vaccination for like chiken pox polio etc. If you and your daughter had already done it and you have paper work for it. You can take those documents to that approved facility. They will give you the documents says that you and your daughter took all those vaccination. I belive any government doctor or hospital can definitely do that. If gou dont have prove or any document that says you both tool vaccination for the above disease. Than they will give you all those vaccination on the spot with extra money charge. Make sure you make copies of it because if you come here you might need them again.

Comment

As you said your husband is in USA and you are in India with your daughter and you need a immigration in USA, yes for that you need to qualify some interview round but there is no need give physical test.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X