I am trying to understand whether should I go to Canada for getting H1b visa stamped. The following is my situation:
1. Previous H1b visa stamped and an LCA for Indian IT company.
2. Quit the job to pursue MBA, and thus transferred from H1b to F1 visa.
3. Fortunately was offered a job before graduation, and process of H1b visa petition started.
4. Due to pre-existing H1b, there was no cap on the visa, but because the visa petition started before graduation, there was no mention of MBA on the visa petition.
5. Petition approved and received work-permit
6. Married and wife has an approved H4 visa petition.
7. Indian Citizen.
8. Working with a US based company that is a service provider in Business Consulting. I am not sure, but I think it is not an EVC (Employee-vendor-client) model though I work closely with clients.
My question is, is it ok to get the visa stamped given the situation. Staying in Canada, should not be a problem as immediate relatives stay in Toronto.
Please guide and share your experiences.