WWICS Immigration Group helped me in getting Student Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWICS Immigration Group helped me in getting Student Visa

I have consulted many immigration consultants for student visa to canada. On my list were big names claiming to get me the visa asap. But my friend who already has been migrated to canada suggested me to take help of WWICS group. These people are very knowledgeable and have good background.

I got my student visa in prescribed timeline. I have seen 1 or 2 posts on google where somebody has written some negative remarks on wwics group. Its demoralizing but are false claims. I am satisfied with wwics' consultation

Thanks for the share

Good to read about your positive experience with WWICS

Comment

Good to read about your positive experience with WWICS
      Last edited by George3cha; 06-15-2013, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Wwics is a cheat company

Originally posted by nitin08sharma View Post
        I have consulted many immigration consultants for student visa to canada. On my list were big names claiming to get me the visa asap. But my friend who already has been migrated to canada suggested me to take help of WWICS group. These people are very knowledgeable and have good background.

I got my student visa in prescribed timeline. I have seen 1 or 2 posts on google where somebody has written some negative remarks on wwics group. Its demoralizing but are false claims. I am satisfied with wwics' consultation
        Dear Nitin,
        you must be a lucky person if you got your job done through this company, but I strongly believe they are frauds and I have proofs of that.

I somehow have a doubt also if you are a sponsored post of WWICS, they can do anything any crook...shame on WWICS

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X