221(g) - Additional Administrative Processing - Chennai Consulate - Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

221 (g): in New Delhi

I had my interview on 7th June at New Delhi ... I was put under the 221 (g) ... Then I submitted my documents on 14th June ... As many in this forum experienced a long waiting me too is not the exception .... The CEAC status used to show the "Status Updated on" as 7th June ... Just on 16th Aug, I found that it modified to 16th Aug though still showing under Administrative processing ... Can anybody tell me what is the significance of this modified date ? .... Is there any chance to get the issuance sooner ...

Comment

Aug 19th weeks

Seems like they have cleared around 162 cases in just two days. This could probably be because of the Summer break end. The schools start next week and they may be just clearing more cases to help the kids attend school. Just a wild guess.

My case is still pending. Attended interview on July 23rd.

Comment

aug 22nd v221g cases chennai consulate

Originally posted by kathiravan View Post
        Seems like they have cleared around 162 cases in just two days. This could probably be because of the Summer break end. The schools start next week and they may be just clearing more cases to help the kids attend school. Just a wild guess.

My case is still pending. Attended interview on July 23rd.
        It appears that toady's list shows mostly 19th , 20th june 221g cases issued visas.

Comment

Lot moved to June 27th

The processing lot has moved to June 27th. They have also cleaned up the issued cases and there are around 1579 pending cases.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X