X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B pending for Admin Processing from more than 4 months now

Hi Friends,

I am new to immihelp.

I am employed with employer A and have come to my home country(India) for stamping.
    I went to stamping in May 2013 and got white form(admin processing) 221 G under INA and was asked to submit few additional documents. I submitted to documents in the month on July and got a reply after month again to submit few more documents.
    I know that I will not be able to submit the documents before end of August or may be mid of sep and expect a reply from consulate after one month, that would make it mid of Oct.It would be nearly 6 months I would be India and WFH and getting paid in USD.

Would this long stay out of US and getting paid there have any kind of issue with my next H1 B or GC process ?

I also have an offer from employer B who is giving me WFH and ready to my H1 B transfer while I am in India and my current H1- B is in admin processing.
    How does H1 B and WFH in US works? What should be address in My LCA(My home address in US or Employer's office address or client's address) ?

Any reply/exp with this kind of situation would be a great help!!
    Thanks,
    Abhi

Originally posted by Abi1213 View Post
    Hi Friends,

I am new to immihelp.

I am employed with employer A and have come to my home country(India) for stamping.
    I went to stamping in May 2013 and got white form(admin processing) 221 G under INA and was asked to submit few additional documents. I submitted to documents in the month on July and got a reply after month again to submit few more documents.
    I know that I will not be able to submit the documents before end of August or may be mid of sep and expect a reply from consulate after one month, that would make it mid of Oct.It would be nearly 6 months I would be India and WFH and getting paid in USD.

Would this long stay out of US and getting paid there have any kind of issue with my next H1 B or GC process ?

I also have an offer from employer B who is giving me WFH and ready to my H1 B transfer while I am in India and my current H1- B is in admin processing.
    How does H1 B and WFH in US works? What should be address in My LCA(My home address in US or Employer's office address or client's address) ?

Any reply/exp with this kind of situation would be a great help!!
    Thanks,
    Abhi
    Hello,
    I know it has passed long time since you published your post here, but can you share what happened after? Have you received any feedback from US embassy?

I am waiting my visa for 2 month now and no progress, it is very stressful to wait without any answers from them...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X