Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is that possible to update DS-160 after submission?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong Passport Issued country in DS 160

Hi,

I have scheduled for L1B interview in London for May 5th 2017. I have chosen United Kingdom instead of INDIA for Country/Region where passport is issued in my Spouse DS 160 application.

Unfortunately I have found this mistake after scheduling the interview.

Can I retrieve my DS 160 application and Chose 'Create New Application' ? If I do this, Do I need to change in appointment OR do i need to update anywhere ?

Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Comment

correction in DS-160 after Biometric

Greeting for the Day !!

I need urgent help and suggestion on certain issue regarding correction in date of arrival and departure. I applied for US B1 Visa, So during filling DS-160. The date of travelling is 5th June and return in 25th June, 2017. However after submitting DS-160 and paying VISA fee, I come to know that that dates available for counselling is 9th june, 2017.

So we have no other option then changing travel plan from 5th June, 2017 to 26th June. 2017 whereas I am not aware of updating DS-160 with new applicant facility. Someone suggested this can be do at Bio-metric center itself but after asking there, no one help us and guided with the right way. Finally, we end up with completion of our Bio-metric with old dates.

So can we request at counsellor office to help us on this.

I am very thankful to you. Please suggest some way out.

Comment

Is it mandatory to enter same petitioner address as mentioned on I797?

Hi,

I just filled my DS-160 and taken the appointment and later on realise that on my I797, petitioner details were mentioned as YYYY company, address of compnay headquarters. However i mentioned same company name but branch address(i am working at) in the DS160. Does it matter? Does this needs new DS160?

Thanks,

Comment

please help me

I filled my DS-160 form but I mention there visa category B1/B2 after that for appointment submission I selected only visa category B1 .now I am confused what I should do is it effected the appointment confirmation and DS-160 form difference visa category

Comment

Change in DS160 Application Form

Good day all. I have just completed the DS160 Application form for the US Non-Immigrant VISA. The VISA type is a B1/B2 VISA, however, I am getting a new message about it looks like I am applying for either education or employment and also about human trafficking. Is anyone else encountering this issue?

Comment

Hello have submitted my ds160 form since 40 days now but I notice that i made a mistake ...I wrote 2020 instead of 2021 my passport expiring date and i want to correct it and also what to change the date of my departure and arrival to thanks giving day and I was invited to come over but I put the name of the person on location 1

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X