green card processing by Wipro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green card processing by Wipro

Any idea how does it cost if Wipro is doing the green card processing. They have initiated for me in EB3.

Many Indian IT companies have now started GC processing for Indians in US to overcome the restrictions proposed by the new immigration rules. In most cases, they would expect you to bear 50% of the cost for the processing to reduce the risk of attrition after getting GC. This could be anywhere from $3K and above, depending upon various factors like RFEs, Attorney fees etc. However EB-3 is loooong process and you don have to worry about it at least for another 4-5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by jp2gogreen View Post
      Any idea how does it cost if Wipro is doing the green card processing. They have initiated for me in EB3.
      Anywhere from 6-10 K depending upon attorney fees, how complicated ones case is for example, if it is a straight forward Masters/bachelor's Degree in field of work with adequate experience its easier than for complicated cases such as diploma holders/multiple combination of degree etc.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Wipro GC

I work for Wipro but they refuse to listen to me when I ask for sponsorship. Can you tell me who to contact if you need GC sponsorship?

Comment

LCA results

Hi JP2GOGREEN.. Do you get your PERM approved frmo Wipro , I heard all PERM applications are rejected in 2013 applied by Wipro ?

Comment

Hold on GC applications

I know this is an old thread, just for information the company in question has placed indefinite hold on GC application which are about to get filed also which are also files(i.e. if PERM filed, they will not go ahead with I140). This is effective from 1st June, 2016.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X