X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My aunts visa rejected please i need help

I find this forum very helpful i am from cameroon
    my aunt has been refused visa yesterday was the third time
    the first two times it was my sister who invited her but now i did after 3 years and yet she was rejected
    this is what happened at the interview

vo" good morning
    my aut" good morning
    vo" who are you visitng
    my aunt' xxxxx
    vo' who is paying for your visit?
    My aunt'said i was paying
    the lady just took off green piece of paper and said you can reapply
    just 3 questions and the form indicates that my aunt has no sufficient fund to finance the visit even after she said i will sponsor
    i know i didnt send her an affidavit is that a problem? Also i want to book for an appointment immediately again is that good idea? And i intend to send her an affidavit. My aunt is a farmer and my aunts husband is dead she has all her children in cameroon along with her grand children and has all her husband properties like his house . My aunt normally dont save money in the bank now some one says she needs to provide a bank statement but she intends to open an account now in a bank is that a problem? LEAVE A COMMENT HERE
    Last edited by reyna; 09-06-2013, 03:20 PM.

Hello, Reyna.

Sorry to learn about your Aunt. While i do not know much about sponsorship, but maybe if you send documents / affidavit, it might help. I hope someone on the forum helps you.

Wishing you luck.

Personal Opinion. I am not a professional on Immigration.

Cheers,

Originally posted by reyna View Post
    I find this forum very helpful i am from cameroon
    my aunt has been refused visa yesterday was the third time
    the first two times it was my sister who invited her but now i did after 3 years and yet she was rejected
    this is what happened at the interview

vo" good morning
    my aut" good morning
    vo" who are you visitng
    my aunt' xxxxx
    vo' who is paying for your visit?
    My aunt'said i was paying
    the lady just took off green piece of paper and said you can reapply
    just 3 questions and the form indicates that my aunt has no sufficient fund to finance the visit even after she said i will sponsor
    i know i didnt send her an affidavit is that a problem? Also i want to book for an appointment immediately again is that good idea? And i intend to send her an affidavit. My aunt is a farmer and my aunts husband is dead she has all her children in cameroon along with her grand children and has all her husband properties like his house . My aunt normally dont save money in the bank now some one says she needs to provide a bank statement but she intends to open an account now in a bank is that a problem? Please i need help PLEASE YOU CAN EMAIL ME [email protected] OR LEAVE A COMMENT HERE
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X