Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Green Card Address change

Hello Good-day Every one.

Please tell me If a person gets a visa based on marrying US Citizen (US passport holder) and he Travels to USA, after the immigration, his Green card would be delivered on the address he had mentioned in one of his immigration forms. Is this Possible that, just after landing in USA and he asks authorities (by applying online changing of address for green card) to send his Green Card to his "new addresss". and also tell me how many days do they take to issue Green card give me just rough idea.

Thanks

Ali

Change the address now using form AR-11 online using your case number (you'll have to do a second change of address for you in general too). This ought to redirect the card to the new address. I don't think changing it at the POE is guaranteed to get your card to the new place.

Comment

Hi everyone's

I have recently come to the United States through the green card (06/21/2014). Now I have to inform my address. Have realized that I have to fill the form AR-11.
      I have some doubts on filling AR-11. Never had address in the United States and can not finish filling out the form. Is there any form to first address?

Best regards

Comment

Ricardo,

Do your address change online, at: https://egov.uscis.gov/coa/displayCOAForm.do
        Your first address should be the address to which your Green Card was sent. Your new address should be your present address.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Ricardo Gerardo View Post
        Hi everyone's

I have recently come to the United States through the green card (06/21/2014). Now I have to inform my address. Have realized that I have to fill the form AR-11.
        I have some doubts on filling AR-11. Never had address in the United States and can not finish filling out the form. Is there any form to first address?

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
          Ricardo,

Your first address should be the address to which your Green Card was sent. Your new address should be your present address.

--Ray B
          Thanks for the answer Ray,

one more question, my passport with the visa (Green Card) temporary 1 year was sent to my address in Portugal. This is the address where it says I get old address?

Best Regards,

Comment

I may have misunderstood your original question. If you have had only one address in the U.S., you are not expected to provide an address change to show movement from your address in Portugal. Whichever U.S. address is shown as your first U.S. address needs not be reported as an address change to USCIS.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Ricardo Gerardo View Post
            Thanks for the answer Ray,

one more question, my passport with the visa (Green Card) temporary 1 year was sent to my address in Portugal. This is the address where it says I get old address?

Best Regards,

Comment

next step after arrival to USA from POE

Originally posted by rayb View Post
              Ricardo,

--Ray B
              hi,

what are the steps after entry to USA, any registrations and ID should be applied for!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X