1. I came to US on “April 30th 2005” (Blanket L1 Visa)
2. My Blanket L1 Visa was issued on “March 09, 2005”
3. My Blanket L1 petition was issued for “A Company, X Location”
4. I have a transfer memorandum to work at the same company but different location.
5. The expiration date of my visa was “March 08, 2005”.
6. The petition expiration date (PED) is “February 23, 2007”
7. The date in I-94 form is also “February 23, 2007”
Now I would like to go to India (sometime in the month of March 2006) for vacation and I have few questions regarding my Visa.
1. Do I need to apply for fresh Blanket L1 or regular L1 Visa?
2. If yes than what are the chances of getting the new L1 Visa?
3. If not than do I still need to go to consulate for stamping or finger print etc?