Please Help: PIO - Postal : BLS Order form asks for airway bill number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spoke with BLS

I have been having the same problem, and I was finally able to get BLS on the phone. If you paid the $28, in the Air Way Bill Number you need to write "No Bill No Pre Paid" and it will work

Comment

Hello ! can soemone guide me with the same issue of getting airway bill number

Can someone help me how to get the airway bill number on the order form for OCI Im stuck with this step. thankyou

Originally posted by chetcobra View Post
      Hi,

Yes - I stopped by to fedex office to check if reference# provided in email was a tracking number or not. But it was not helpful.

Finally I decided to forget about those $28 spent.

I went to FedEx office & got sending label & returning labels. Also remember tracking number is same as Airway Bill No.

Hope this helps. Good luck !

Comment

Originally posted by akmittal View Post
        I have been having the same problem, and I was finally able to get BLS on the phone. If you paid the $28, in the Air Way Bill Number you need to write "No Bill No Pre Paid" and it will work
        I also paid 28$. I am going through the same confusion as others. Their phone does not work. I called the helpline. It rings like a very old aged rings...and finally throws a message of busy and disconnects. This is so RIDICULOUS. These guys are getting money and do not provide services at all. Their FAQ section also does not have this answer as you said "No Bill No Pre-Paid". Are you sure ?

Please share any comments...

Thank you....

Comment

I understand this should have been mentioned somewhere in the instructions, but its not. You will come to know about this only when you try to fill in the order form.

Tracking number is the airway bill number. You can get this online (USPS/FedEx) or goto post office and get one tracking number slip. Mention that number and you will be fine..

Thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by mkicha View Post
            I also paid 28$. I am going through the same confusion as others. Their phone does not work. I called the helpline. It rings like a very old aged rings...and finally throws a message of busy and disconnects. This is so RIDICULOUS. These guys are getting money and do not provide services at all. Their FAQ section also does not have this answer as you said "No Bill No Pre-Paid". Are you sure ?

Please share any comments...

Thank you....
            They only charge $4.70 for their service...that is why it sucks wind.

Comment

Still did not understand how to get airway bill

Hi All,
              Sorry for being dumb , but its confusing site. I am trying to apply the PIO card for my son at Sanfransico location. While filling the BLS online form , I have paid ($15) for fedex for the return label and got the transaction id BUT do i need to get another Airway bill for application type "postal" ? If so how do i get it, to which address i should generated the label from fedEx ?? Please help me as early as possible.

Application Type: POSTAL Airway Bill No.: ?????????????????

1) FedEx Delivery Service Click Here >> I got this transcation id by paying the fed ex
              Prepaid Delivery: Airway Bill No.:
              ( Return Envelope Airway Bill Number )
              OR FedEx Transaction Details

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by indianvenku View Post
                Hi All,
                Sorry for being dumb , but its confusing site. I am trying to apply the PIO card for my son at Sanfransico location. While filling the BLS online form , I have paid ($15) for fedex for the return label and got the transaction id BUT do i need to get another Airway bill for application type "postal" ? If so how do i get it, to which address i should generated the label from fedEx ?? Please help me as early as possible.

Application Type: POSTAL Airway Bill No.: ?????????????????

1) FedEx Delivery Service Click Here >> I got this transcation id by paying the fed ex
                Prepaid Delivery: Airway Bill No.:
                ( Return Envelope Airway Bill Number )
                OR FedEx Transaction Details

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Not required! Select "Walk-in" and submit the form, you will get an email with shipping label & order form with a tracking #. you need to print it and post your documents. email will provide instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by newuser1 View Post
                  Hi,

Not required! Select "Walk-in" and submit the form, you will get an email with shipping label & order form with a tracking #. you need to print it and post your documents. email will provide instructions.
                  so...no self addressed envelop required with the rest of the application packet?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X