Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VWP and a brazilian visa in administrative processing HELP

Hi,

I'm spanish and I got my ESTA approved last week. In 15 days I ll have a trip to USA and everything seemed to be fine

But I applied with my brazilian passport too, to B1 tourist visa and I got aministrative processing. Will I have some problem trying to enter in US? Or could I go only with my spanish passport and everythin ll be okay?

I´ve tried to get this answer but I didn´t find anything like that.

Thank you for you help!

Jose

Why on earth are you getting a visa on another passport? Are you trying to enter the US on 2 separate occasions without them linking the trips?

Comment

No, Im not trying to enter in 2 separate ocasions. I didn´t know if it would be a problem if I don't had the brazilian visa.

I tried to get in touch with the USA embassy here in Brazil but they couldn´t answer me this. Only after I applied I could talk personally to someone who works in the consular office and get the information I needed. So, he told me to continue trying to get the brazilian visa because I´ve already paid all the taxes I needed to pay to get it.

This is the story. Now I need some help about that and here was the only location I found where something like that is discussed.

Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X