dv 2014 winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dv 2014 winner

Someone should pls help! I am one of 2014 dv lottery winner, I filled my forms correctly and and submitted them to KCC. Recently someone call me and demand some amount of money from me that if I don't oblige he will contact KCC and change all the information I have submitted. I initial tot he he was bluffing until he gave me my confirmation number, date of birth and my full name. How he got all these information is still oblivion but the fact is that he has them. Can someone pls advise on what to do next to stop him from carrying out his treat. I am actually thinking of contacting KCC but not sure of what to say. Thanks

Originally posted by jalaqua View Post
    Someone should pls help! I am one of 2014 dv lottery winner, I filled my forms correctly and and submitted them to KCC. Recently someone call me and demand some amount of money from me that if I don't oblige he will contact KCC and change all the information I have submitted. I initial tot he he was bluffing until he gave me my confirmation number, date of birth and my full name. How he got all these information is still oblivion but the fact is that he has them. Can someone pls advise on what to do next to stop him from carrying out his treat. I am actually thinking of contacting KCC but not sure of what to say. Thanks
    Did you do the entry form for the DV 2014 by yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you ? Did personally actually go to the DV 2014 website and register ? If you did everything yourself and you did not use a company or individual to assist you, then you need to report this to the authorities.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X