Urgent !! Pleasee help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent !! Pleasee help

I’m Indian citizen studying London,Uk on Tier 4, Planning to visit US.
    Can I apply for Tourist (B2) Visa from London ? If yes then for how long my visa would be valid after approval ?

Please advice..

If you have a valid visa to be in the UK, you can apply for a U.S. visitor visa from the UK. If you are approved for a B2 visa, your allowable stay in the U.S. will be determined at the Port of Entry where you arrive, usually 3 or 6 months.

--Ray B

Originally posted by pa111 View Post
    Can I apply for Tourist (B2) Visa from London ? If yes then for how long my visa would be valid after approval ?

Please advice..

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      If you have a valid visa to be in the UK, you can apply for a U.S. visitor visa from the UK. If you are approved for a B2 visa, your allowable stay in the U.S. will be determined at the Port of Entry where you arrive, usually 3 or 6 months.

--Ray B
      Thank you so much for the reply,
      I would plan my trip for just 2-3 weeks, What I wanted to know is till when my visa will be valid if I get it approved from London. Like from India you usually get it for 10years.

So in London, What would be the validity of my visa ?

Thanks in advance

Comment

It can be valid for up to 10 years, but it depends on the visa officer.

Comment

From Uk or India

Originally posted by cafeconleche View Post
          It can be valid for up to 10 years, but it depends on the visa officer.
          Thank you so much for your reply.

Could you also advice I already have one rejection, I have applied in May but that time I was working India, I came here in september. What do you suggest from where I should reapply UK or India ?

Please advise

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by rayb View Post

--Ray B

Thank you so much for your reply.

Could you also advice I already have one rejection, I have applied in May but that time I was working India, I came here in september. What do you suggest from where I should reapply UK or India ?

Please advise

Comment

Originally posted by pa111 View Post

Please advice..
            If B2 visa obtained to US U will be expected to stay only the time
            that the CBP stamp U R allowed ....if U want to stay longer U will have to apply for an extension
            a bit B4 that allowable time is expired...if U stay in the US 6 mths or over U R then an illegal alien
            although visa is for 10 yrs...U cannot stay 10 yrs in the country its to visit for short intervals during
            a 10 yr period...abuse of the visa use causes it to be revoked and entry denied at next visit

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X