Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

filing for Eb1B (outstanding researcher) without an attorney ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filing for Eb1B (outstanding researcher) without an attorney ?

Should my current employer be willing to support my GC petition under Eb1B can I prepare and file the petition myself (with all supporting documentation from my employer) without going through an attorney? In the past I have gone through an attorney for my EB1A application which was denied. I ideally do not want to go through an attorney again because:
    1) I wasn't happy with the quality of work put forth by the attorney and his office. The petition letter was superimposed upon a seemingly 'standard, generic' letter with several mistakes including grammatical, typographical and factual ones. In addition, some of the achievements weren't effectively highlighted.
    2) I've already spent a fortune and do not have funds to go through the rigmarole again and start afresh with another attorney.

However, Ive heard that an Eb1B application (unlike an Eb1A or NIW) cannot be filed on one's own since it is being sponsored by one's employer. In this case, filing on ones own (I heard0 even with all the necessary supporting documentation from one's employer, may lead to rejection.
    Thanks

Please let me know eb1b

I'm in the same boat, please email me at [email protected] if you filed self petition for eb1b and what was the conclusion?

Thanks so much!

Comment

It's possible to succeed!

I did not use a lawyer, just my self. I used a cheap but good site to get advices on the formatting and content called . I also used but it was not as useful and was much more expensive. I recommend you try without lawyer first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X