No announcement yet.

Your personal details match the profile which already exists in our database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your personal details match the profile which already exists in our database

Hi,

I am trying to login & schedule the visa consulate appointment for the interview.

Earlier my employer has used their login to complete the appointment steps. But now I want to use my own login. I have created a new login id & tried to submit the form, but getting this error & no option for me to continue. Any help ?

Your personal details match the profile which already exists in our database. The user id of that profile is "[email protected]". If you created this profile in the past and forgot the password, please use “Forget your password?” function on the login screen. If this email isn't familiar to you, please contact our helpline through Provide Feedback option in the left menu or by sending the email to our helpline. Please don't forget to attach the scanned copy of your passport’s data page to your feedback message/email.

Thanks,
    Thejesh.

Did you get any solution for this??
    We are in the same situation, any help would be highly appreciated.

Originally posted by thejesh View Post
    Hi,

I am trying to login & schedule the visa consulate appointment for the interview.

Earlier my employer has used their login to complete the appointment steps. But now I want to use my own login. I have created a new login id & tried to submit the form, but getting this error & no option for me to continue. Any help ?

Your personal details match the profile which already exists in our database. The user id of that profile is "[email protected]". If you created this profile in the past and forgot the password, please use “Forget your password?” function on the login screen. If this email isn't familiar to you, please contact our helpline through Provide Feedback option in the left menu or by sending the email to our helpline. Please don't forget to attach the scanned copy of your passport’s data page to your feedback message/email.

Thanks,
    Thejesh.

Comment

I contacted helpdesk through left menu "Provide Feedback", using new account created from my spouse's email-ID.
      And attached all the relevant passport scanned pdf file.

They created / updated the account & gave a new password.

Once logged in, I could continue further with the appointment.

Comment

how long does it take for them to send us the new password

Hi Tejesh,

i have the same issue. i have submitted my passport scans. how long does it take to get the new password.
        Once we pay the visa fee of $190, should we pay anything else at the consulate.

How many did it take for you to get the confirmation on the stamping dates. Could you kindly let me know ASAP. its a bit urgent for me.

Thanks.

Comment

did u get a solution for this

Originally posted by dev70000 View Post
          Did you get any solution for this??
          We are in the same situation, any help would be highly appreciated.

Hi did u get the password reset. how long did it take. kindly let me know. its a bit urgent for me

Comment

US visa issue

Originally posted by thejesh View Post
            I contacted helpdesk through left menu "Provide Feedback", using new account created from my spouse's email-ID.
            And attached all the relevant passport scanned pdf file.

They created / updated the account & gave a new password.

Once logged in, I could continue further with the appointment.
            I am having the same problem. I have tried resetting the password but that has not worked out. I can't find a solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Bilal Husain View Post
              I am having the same problem. I have tried resetting the password but that has not worked out. I can't find a solutions
              Hi, how long they take to respond?

Thanks,
              Mahantesh

Comment

Originally posted by Mahantesh Ambiger View Post
                Hi, how long they take to respond?

Thanks,
                Mahantesh
                I contacted the helpdesk (link present at the left side menu) attaching my passport and Visa copies. They changed my old employer email id to my new personal email id and also reset the password.

I sent the request on Saturday night and got the reply from them by Sunday morning. Its pretty fast!!!

Thanks,
                Mahantesh

Comment

i cant access the email address used for my US visa profile, what do i do? please help me.

Comment

Originally posted by LADY-G View Post
                    i cant access the email address used for my US visa profile, what do i do? please help me.

Generally the Visa account gets blocked if once go through the reschedule page for more than twice a day. Please send an email to [email protected] along with a screenshot of the error message. They will resolve it

Comment

Originally posted by scs2512 View Post

Generally the Visa account gets blocked if once go through the reschedule page for more than twice a day. Please send an email to [email protected] along with a screenshot of the error message. They will resolve it
                      Later , I received a reply that it will take 24-72 hrs to unfreeze. And then the account can be accessed using same user id id password

Comment

I also have the same issue. I have made the payment and after that when I click to scheduled the appointment it shows no appointment. And after one day I was not able to open the login id it was freezed. Can anybody tell how much time will it take to unlock

Comment

Originally posted by Seeema View Post
                          I also have the same issue. I have made the payment and after that when I click to scheduled the appointment it shows no appointment. And after one day I was not able to open the login id it was freezed. Can anybody tell how much time will it take to unlock
                          i too had the same problem, after repeated failed attempts to login, it logged in exactly after 48 hours, and I booked my appointment

Comment

The contact details/phone number I was informed in my query is at below location:
                            http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-ma...sp#contactinfo

Per them once you provide scanned copy of passport and any other requested details, it takes 2 business days to link the profile to desired email address. However I submitted query and scanned copy via provide feedback (from diff id as original one was not showing option) on Thursday evening and on calling them on Friday morning requested email and new pwd to be shared in email and it allowed to proceed ahead.
                            Last edited by s_tampa; 08-30-2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Hi, resolved in 15min by calling numbers listed on https://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-m...sp#contactinfo. Service was exceptional. Friendly and fast.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X