Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scheduling consulate appointment only for dependents, excluding primary applicant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduling consulate appointment only for dependents, excluding primary applicant

I am facing this problem while scheduling the consulate appointment.

Here is the background info.
    A year back, myself & my 2 dependents, total 3 applicants got H1 for myself & H4 visa for my dependents.

Now I am in US & my dependents are in India & H4 visa of them is expired. I have all the required papers of extension.
    I am applying H4 for my dependents (I think they are eligible for Interview Waiver Program "drop-box").

But the problem I am facing here is ...

Option 1:
    When I use my earlier login Id to complete the appointment steps, there is no option for myself to exclude from the list of applications.
    It always shows total 3 applicants. Options are available only to edit / exclude the dependents.

Option 2:
    Created a new profile for my dependent. But again, once passport details are entered, getting the error to use the earlier existing login (forcing to go back to option 1). Not allowing to continue with this new login.

Any help?

Here is the update:

I contacted helpdesk through left menu "Provide Feedback".

They created / updated the account & gave a new password.

Comment

i am facing the same situation now and your update really helped.Thank you for posting your update though you dint get a reply..Its helpful for someone like me

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X