approval Timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• approval Timeline

What is the approval timeline these days?
    We applied online (USCIS-ELIS) 2.5 months back and now reaching the end date on I94 soon.

Originally posted by travel2usa View Post
    What is the approval timeline these days?
    We applied online (USCIS-ELIS) 2.5 months back and now reaching the end date on I94 soon.
    I have similar question, mine is with Vermont. Is your with Vermont as well? Online tracking in USCIS is not helpful at all. When I checked Vermont it says average 3.5 months.

I will be in similar situation if my visa extension request does not get approved in 2.5 months.

Please update once you get some decision on your visa. Hope it goes well. All the best!

Comment

Yes our receipt is from vermont service center.
      Applied on 31 oct. Still no update.

How did you come to know its 3.5 months?
      When we called the helpline last month they said 2.5 months is the typical timeline.

What about yours?

Comment

Originally posted by praknetlg View Post
        I have similar question, mine is with Vermont. Is your with Vermont as well? Online tracking in USCIS is not helpful at all. When I checked Vermont it says average 3.5 months.

I will be in similar situation if my visa extension request does not get approved in 2.5 months.

Please update once you get some decision on your visa. Hope it goes well. All the best!

Mine is also with the Vermont Service Center. It has been past four months without a decision since uscis received my application. Have you guys received yours? What were the results?

Comment

yeah, we finally received the extension approval after 3.5 months.
          And got the actual letter/I797 through post 2 weeks after the approval.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X