Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changed from J1 to F1 and now traveled home! NEED HELP ASAP, PLEASE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed from J1 to F1 and now traveled home! NEED HELP ASAP, PLEASE!!!

Hey guys I am having interview now in my home country because I changed status in the US. I came to the US with a J1 visa and then I switched to F1 but I never issued a F1 visa into my passport. The papers that I have are I797A and my I-20 I also have my passport and Ds160. Can you tell me what I would expect from this interview and if there is a chance for them to reject me the visa. I have been a international student legally and I have never been out of status for almost 3 years. This is my last college semester. Please tell me if you guys think I have to bring more papers or if I have to explain something specific in the embassy. Thank you!!!

Was your J1 visa annotated with the "2-year requirement?"

--Ray B

Originally posted by Hristiyan V Kostadinov View Post
    Hey guys I am having interview now in my home country because I changed status in the US. I came to the US with a J1 visa and then I switched to F1 but I never issued a F1 visa into my passport. The papers that I have are I797A and my I-20 I also have my passport and Ds160. Can you tell me what I would expect from this interview and if there is a chance for them to reject me the visa. I have been a international student legally and I have never been out of status for almost 3 years. This is my last college semester. Please tell me if you guys think I have to bring more papers or if I have to explain something specific in the embassy. Thank you!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X