L2 to H1.. **Non IT job related**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 to H1.. **Non IT job related**

Currently I’m on L2 working for a year with a very small 7membered recovery company. I’m a science graduate but working with a CPA. My employer is ready to file for my H1 however he is not aware of the procedure as they haven’t done something like this ever in the past. So I took the responsibility to find out more info on it. Any info wrt the process is highly appreciated.
    First thing I want to know is if I’m eligible to proceed with H1 filing & secondly what’s the procedure to go about it. What all documents do I or my company needs to collate?
    And lastly If none of this is possible then what are my options?

Originally posted by dsp143 View Post
    Currently I’m on L2 working for a year with a very small 7membered recovery company. I’m a science graduate but working with a CPA. My employer is ready to file for my H1 however he is not aware of the procedure as they haven’t done something like this ever in the past. So I took the responsibility to find out more info on it. Any info wrt the process is highly appreciated.
    First thing I want to know is if I’m eligible to proceed with H1 filing & secondly what’s the procedure to go about it. What all documents do I or my company needs to collate?
    And lastly If none of this is possible then what are my options?
    Not all jobs can be filled by an H1B visa. Not all jobs being derved on an L2 visa can qualify for H1. So first determine if your job category is such that it qualifies for an H1B.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X