L1b I94 extension RFE Response view to Decision time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1b I94 extension RFE Response view to Decision time

Hi, I applied my L1b VISA 25 June 2013 which resulted in to RFE on 28 sep 2013. I replied to RFE on 10 dec 2013 and my application online status changed to "RFE response view". Its almost 2 months and status is still in "RFE response view".

any idea how much time it may take from "RFE response view" to decision?

Originally posted by Shabd View Post
    Hi, I applied my L1b VISA 25 June 2013 which resulted in to RFE on 28 sep 2013. I replied to RFE on 10 dec 2013 and my application online status changed to "RFE response view". Its almost 2 months and status is still in "RFE response view".

any idea how much time it may take from "RFE response view" to decision?
    Is it Individual or Blanket petition? Are you in US or outside US? L1B decisions are taking 3-6 Months. If you want a faster response ask employer to upgrade to premium.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Is it Individual or Blanket petition? Are you in US or outside US? L1B decisions are taking 3-6 Months. If you want a faster response ask employer to upgrade to premium.

Thanks For reply Raghvi,

It is Blanket VISA and I am in USA. its more then 6 month and still pending with USCIS.

Comment

Thanks For reply Raghvi,

It is Blanket VISA and I am in USA. its more then 6 month and still pending with USCIS.
        Well the only other option apart from waiting is to upgrade to premium but if you waited so long I dont think you will have to wait much longer the decision may be coming soon.

Comment

hi

Thanks For reply Raghvi,

Hi,

Hope you must got ext approved. I have also applied L1b & L2 ext and got RFE. Appreciate if you could help me. Could you please contact me at vikas dot nikuu at geemale dot com. i have Intentionally written wrong email domain else the post gets rejected. or if you could reach out to me at - three one two six one eight seven two six three

Thanks,
          Vikas

Comment

Thanks For reply Raghvi,

Please let me know if you got any response from USCIS. I applied L1-B extension around the same time(Jun 2013) and curious to know how long it took. Appreciate your help on this.

Comment

To Pxv

I am still waiting for decision. Frustration level is on Everest.

Comment

I am still waiting for decision. Frustration level is on Everest.
                OMG. This is insane..SO effectively it has been sitting on RFE response review for over 5 months now. Correct?

Comment

Originally posted by pxv View Post
                  OMG. This is insane..SO effectively it has been sitting on RFE response review for over 5 months now. Correct?
                  2 questions

1. When did your I-94 expire
                  2. Is the processing @ Vermont Center

I am trying to see how similar it is to my case. Appreciate your responses.

Comment

To Pxv

I94 nov 2013
                    Yes it's near 5 month. I checked with my attorney and he confirmed that sometime it may take 6 months also.
                    Vermont service center.

What about you?

Comment

I94 nov 2013
                      Yes it's near 5 month. I checked with my attorney and he confirmed that sometime it may take 6 months also.
                      Vermont service center.

What about you?
                      Mine is Vermont too and i94 expired last week. Just got into the 240 day period.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X