Clear All

• Got GC in oct 2012 . today I got a message saying my i140 is revoked

lease advice me if I need to take some legal Help on my case

My application was processed through Cognizant under EB1-C category
    Got My I 140 approved on 08/06/2012
    Got My GC on 10/04/2012
    Quit Cognizant on 08/26/2013

The following msg today on my I 140

On February 4, 2014, the previous decision made on your case was revoked and we mailed you a notice explaining the decision. If you have not received the notice within 14 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Any help would be appreciated

Hi

Hi, Could you please update your status? Has it been resolved? What was the reason for the revocation? Its so scary.

Originally posted by thamba View Post
    lease advice me if I need to take some legal Help on my case

My application was processed through Cognizant under EB1-C category
    Got My I 140 approved on 08/06/2012
    Got My GC on 10/04/2012
    Quit Cognizant on 08/26/2013

The following msg today on my I 140

On February 4, 2014, the previous decision made on your case was revoked and we mailed you a notice explaining the decision. If you have not received the notice within 14 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Any help would be appreciated

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X