No announcement yet.

Previously approved I129 petition revoked after 2.5yrs, on a bridge petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previously approved I129 petition revoked after 2.5yrs, on a bridge petition

Hi All,

Need your kind suggestion in the below case.

I was with Company 'A' on H1-B and joined Company 'B' after H1-B transfer. The H1-B transfer was a bridge petition that was filed on top of Company 'A's H1-B extension. All of those were approved with I-94, but this morning (03/03/2014), I received a text message that extension of Company 'A' is revoked.

Below are important dates-
    1. 10/01/2007 - 09/02/2010 - First H1-B I-94 from Company A
    2. 03/03/2008 - came to US
    3. 09/03/2010 - 09/02/2011 - Extension from Company A
    4. 09/01/2011 - 08/31/2012 - Extension from Company A
    5. 10/02/2011 - 03/01/2014 - Transfer from Company B - Bridge petition as it was filed on 09/17/2011, after previous I-94 expiry date of 09/06/2011
    6. Joined Company B on 11/01/2011
    7. 03/02/2014 - 03/01/2015 - Extension from Company B - approved and have i-94 now

Now, the petition from Company A (point number 4) has been revoked.

Questions:
    1. Am I out of status right now or in past? If yes, for how many days?
    2. Is my Current I-94 valid and I am on status?
    3. Do I need to do anything like going out of US and get visa stamping with current approved petition?
    4. Will the revocation notice go to Company A? As I am not employed with them, most likely they won't respond. Do I need to get the notice from them?

Here is the excerpt of the text message ".. we mailed you a notice indicating we intend to revoke the decision made on your case. That notice will explain in detail what action we intend to take. Please read it carefully when you receive it..."

Regards,
    KG
    Last edited by KaliprasadG; 03-04-2014, 09:06 PM.

Previously approved I129 petition revoked after years

Can someone please help me and guide me in this situation?

Comment

Any updates on your case?

I am also in same boat my employer received NOIR on my old H1B. Any updates on your case to share please?

Comment

got an email during h1 transfer process that "petiton got revoked, please help me

Originally posted by shashigc_us View Post
        I am also in same boat my employer received NOIR on my old H1B. Any updates on your case to share please?
        i have approved h1-b petition(I-797B) through company A and recently i have resigned company A and joined in Company B.

my company-B has initiated h1-transfer process.

Today i have got an email from uscis as mentioned below:

"There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: xxxxxxxxx3221

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On June 4, 2015, we revoked the approval of your case, Receipt Number xxxxxxxxx3221, and mailed you a revocation notice. It explains the reasons for our action. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your revocation notice by June 18, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. "

my current company-B is saying that "your previous employer(company-A) has cancelled/revoked your h1-petition, your h1-petition is invalid and you wount be eligible for cap exempt, check with previous employer"

Can any one help on this, Please let me know, my h1-b can't be trasfered?please reply ASAp, it is urgent

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X